xxii. what will never be undone

*smirks with tears rolling down face*

I have nothing other to say about this chapter other than that.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎'𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
'𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍 odd concept.

The days you wake up and your schedule is so full that it is overwhelming. You finish task after task, your optics never leaving the clock, making it seem as though it would be an eternity before you could rest.

There are cycles when you get to play with your friends, and you get so lost in your imaginations and fun that it bums you out how fast time went by.

There are cycles when you wish time would go by faster.

Cycles when your time is put out like a flame in water.

But no one ever talks about the moments that move as if someone dropped the temperature in the room but happen as quickly as a flash of light. It was such an odd thing to both describe and experience.

The moment you can see everything, feel everything, yet your frame does not comply with what you will it to do. No matter how hard you try, the drop in temperature brought you down with it but left your processors completely untouched.

It was almost like paralysis, in a way. A part of you hasn't woken up, like a butterfly that prefers the cacoon. Your limbs feel so hot yet so cold, clashing together to a point it makes you want to crawl out of your own armor. Your spark is racing so fast, pumping purely on overdrive, but you're still frozen in time.

She tried to focus on what is real—but that reality unfolding in front of her is what she wished was merely her imagination.

Megatron was already across the room before anyone could react, much less blink in their frozen moment—or perhaps she was the only one stuck in this nightmare.

She couldn't put one pede in front of the other. Everything real resembled a bad dream and the sound is drowned out by an inner thunderstorm.

The storm had left only her vision alone, something she wished at the moment to take too.

His digits wrapped around the steel of Bumblebee's neck. His servo appeared as though it was a hammer to glass, something so strong and powerful to something so easily broken.

An earthquake erupted inside of her. The steady, unpredictable beat of her spark clashed inside of her spark chamber. It rattled and banged so loud. She wanted to cover her audio-receptors, but her frame still failed to comply. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it all stop.