lviii. i see the light

For the movie these two were inspired by

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓'𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
'𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 after the previous battle, and with the world still scared and full of hatred, the Autobots hid—this time, together.

Cade, who had said goodbye to his daughter and set her off to college to keep her safe, remained with the Autobots where they lived in a junkyard somewhere in the middle of nowhere near a reservation that served as their sanctuary.

It wasn't much, a lot of old and janky vehicles lying about in columns that stretched a few yards. The area was a desert wasteland, nothing but a tumbleweed in the distance and the horizon.

Thankfully, they had touched up the place slightly. Cade used an old RV as his home and the Autobots expanded on the small building that was nothing but a few pillars and a metal roof, making room for all of them so they could have somewhere to recharge and shield themselves from the burning sun. It wasn't the best situation, but they took care of what they had.

About two Earth years had passed, each day like the next, and they healed as much as they could, took in the peace, and grew closer to each other.

Ratchet and Elita had fixed themselves up, the femme even getting her arm redone by the medic's finite skills.

Nova grew every day, learning from the bots around her and hearing the stories they had to tell. This time she had not only Cade and Eclipse's company but both creators and others of her own species.

Those newer to the planet, such as Drift and Sunstreaker, were given lessons on Earth and the native species—one of the two more reluctant than the other.

And for that time, they were content with the moment of happiness despite the circumstances.

But the passing days also grew a certain darkness, and Eclipse grew more distant. In the beginning, it wasn't obvious, but little by little her sudden silence and ventures off to be alone became clearer that she wasn't entirely herself.

Most did not have the spark to ask her, but others who did were dodged and conversations were changed.

She was still there, smiling and all, but what was wrong lied within for no one to touch except for herself.

Until the morning of a certain day, one that not everyone knew was any different from the next, something changed.

"You want to celebrate your creation day?" Asked Bumblebee, completely baffled. He never thought he'd hear those words come from her intake.

Eclipse never wanted to celebrate her creation day, that fact the scout knew quite well.

He had done the math, which took quite some time to figure out, to find the equivalent of their time to Earth's to pinpoint the exact date. Of course, on this planet, their creation days were every few years given time was tracked much slower on Cybertron. What would've been a full day on Earth would be a joor on Cybertron, or the term week.