xxv. lovers bad at treating lovesick teens

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 '𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
'𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗌'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 and being an adult was hell most of the time; Teenagers were an entirely different beast.

Teenagers were lost creatures trying to figure themselves out. Whether it's trying on different styles, discovering sexualities, getting into trouble, or even going behind their parent's backs. It's their first introduction from their parents thinking for them to get a taste of freedom. Some take it too far, others not enough.

That wasn't too far off, if not exactly, from the aging on Cybertron. Cybertronians ages slower given they livd  long lifetimes, equivalent to millions of years on Earth; however, they mature much faster. A human baby would typically take a year to take their first steps, but a bitlet would be only a few months. It was confusing in the sense that time we measured differently, and the two Autobots had taken to adjusting to Earth's measurements given the separate solar system.

Eclipse remembered being a youngling, or teenager as humans called it. She had her regrets like any other youngling, cringed at some memories and smiled at the others. But would she want to relive it if someone asked her to?

Frag no.

Younglings—teenagers, for the most part, suck. No matter that species.

Or maybe they just suck to deal with as adults.

Eclipse had pulled her alt alongside the narrow street beside the lake. Teenagers swarmed the place, chatting and laughing, some making out against their cars or trees. Fun, right?

She pulled to a stop a little ways away from the party to put some distance between them until Bumblebee got there. Thankfully, her windows were illegally tinted so nobody would see there wasn't a driver. Having her holoform on constantly was not preferred after her time in the twenties.

After what felt like forever with her impatience, the yellow Camaro appeared down the street.

Bee was never late, however, he wasn't running on his own schedule. He had to continue to play the part of Sam's car until they decided it was the right time to reveal themselves.

The scout spotted the glacier blue Tesla Roadster, white accents decorating the rims, sitting on the street. She had chosen to scan that not only for its looks but for its name. She had explained to him that it served as a... reminder of all that happened.

He nearly revved his engine to catch her attention like be normally did but forced it back when he remembered the two humans sitting in the front seat of his alt. Mood killers, really.