li. the unimaginable

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
'𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑, the drive of it, was both powerful and unpredictable. The humans had no idea what they had sparked, or rather what they already added to a raging fire that was itching to be uncontained.

Eclipse was one of the most distrusting in their team, but it wasn't always that way. Tesla and those alike were the beginnings of her trust issues, and just when she thought she could, the humans continued, again and again, to prove her wrong.

This time, they had made an enemy of the entirety of the Autobots.

Once you hurt one, you had the rest of the group to endure.

The raging fire kept at bay had been released and began to spread wildly, burning whatever got in its way.

The Autobots raced through the streets to reach the front of the KSI, with no care of anything stopping them in their path.

The femme's review mirror tilted back to check on Nova's alt driving beside her who didn't have too much trouble keeping up.

In the process, she managed to glance at the scout who had changed his alt along the way, the vintage Camaro of black with yellow lining around the hood changed to his old color scheme, seeming to be a newer addition. She suspected the words said when they came across Stinger had been the cause of the change, but she favored his original colors anyway.

Bumblebee let Shane and Tessa out when they reached the front, the mech catching a glimpse of Eclipse soaring past him and through the walls made of glass. The femme transformed in the process, rolling to a landing as the glass shards fell around her, leaving only minuscule scratches on her armor.

Her helm turned over her shoulder-plate as the others followed suit, entering through the hole she had made. This left a now transformed Nova carefully stepping through the opening and over the glass shards.

Once she had made it safely over, she looked up at her carrier with a grin as she bounced on her pedes, as though saying that she was excited to do it all on her own.

Eclipse gave her a few words of praise before picking up her small frame and moving her to rest on her upper back. With the femmeling's servos on either of her shoulder-plates, pedes rested against her back, they both instinctively activated their magnetizers to keep her there.

Once Nova was settled, Eclipse rushed to catch up, just in time to see Bumblebee climb up the floors made of glass. His servos created divots in the railing between each frame as he did, scaling upward.

With her sparkmate going after Cade, she joined the others in entering what looked to be the science lab that was consumed by their blaze raging on.

Jazz raised his cannon and shot at the ceiling to get everyone's attention, a look of fury washed over his faceplate, "Everyone get out of here!"