l. evil twin leaves a sting

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘'𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
'𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀'

✶ ✶ ✶

The perfect Autobot doesn't exi—

"Hi, Everyone! I'm Nova. This is my Sire. Do the thing, do the thing."

*sigh* "Buzz Buzz...I'm Bumblebee."

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐏 bright and early, something that wasn't too appealing to Eclipse and Bumblebee after being awake only a few hours ago. However, their grogginess wasn't noticed by the restless sparkling, waking the pair up by quite literally pouncing on them in excitement.

As quickly as they were up, they were supposed to be on their way with Cade for the mission. Not without giving the mechs instructions for their sparkling. As simple as that sounded, they just kept adding things.

"And don't let her... out of your sight."

All five of them nodded.

"And—"

"C'mon, Clipse, Bee." Jazz cut their never-ending speech short as he scooped up the sparkling from the floor, Nova giggling the whole way, "You know you can trust us."

"Plus, I've watched this little one before." The silver mech added as he teasingly prodded the sensitive cables on her side, Nova squealing and squirming away.

But Eclipse couldn't help but continue her hesitance, "Things are different than Diego Garcia now."

Arcee nodded understandingly, "Well, there is a whole lot of us to protect her like before. Don't worry too much."

"Alright, let's go!" Cade announced as he pulled his jacket on.

The sparkmates had begun to follow him but were only a few steps in before spinning back around.

"And—"

Everyone cut them off with a chorus of, "We know."

Optimus came up behind the pair and set his servos on either of their shoulder-plates reassuringly, "She'll be fine. You have my word."

Forcibly content with that answer, they turned towards Nova who hadn't been paying attention, distracted with some old tools she found in a closet somewhere. They trusted the bots, of course. They were also their family, for primus-sake. However, their natural creator instincts were just difficult to overcome.

In front of them was something that they weren't sure was previously broken or she had broken, but the sparkling was pretending it was a wounded Cybertronian and she was fixing them. She was getting older, but her imagination certainly wasn't fading.