lxi. we weren't expecting vistors

bro, I'm such a fragging idiot. I was like, KO is in this? But I couldn't find him in my plans so I put him in randomly... but just my luck, he WAS in my plans I'm just blind. So pretend that didn't happen if you saw that before I edited it out.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
'𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 that were just slow. There was no other way to describe it.

The sun moved across the sky slowly, the time ticked by slowly, every activity and action was moved slowly, and overall, the camp matched the pace of a setting sun. It was probably because the more energetic of the bunch recharged until Earth's noon hours since they had nothing better to do and Jazz was trying to be less... strict.

One thing was consistent, and that was the inconsistency with Eclipse.

The femme sat against a junkyard car, visibly trembling as her limbs locked up.

She was inwardly thankful that no one was around to pay attention to her state, or the fact it was taking her full strength to slam down on the imaginary Pandora's box within her that was trying to desperately open.

A shiver climbed up her back as the blue glow began to flicker in the pools of green of her optics.

"We want to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk." Eclipse managed to close the box once more, knowing that it was merely temporary, but it would suffice for now.

With a heavy vent, her gaze fell to the floor covered in golden sand.

This energy was something that wasn't so active before, though she supposed that she never let it get there in the past. Eclipse had locked it away with every bad memory during her arrival to Earth and on the rooftop with Bumblebee that night, with it went the cursed gift.

But ever since Egypt when she nearly offlined, the energy was essentially reawakened as she was forced to acknowledge her memories and her faults. Whatever force that had kept her alive that day had done so with a reason. Whether that was her carrier's doing or not, she didn't know. All of this was only theory she slowly pieced together with every vision, every voice, every ounce of annoyance that bubbled up inside of her trying to figure this scrap out.

It grew and grew within her, flowed through her circuits from the tip of her helm, through each digit, the bottom of her pedes, then back through her soul: her spark. And every time she let a bit slip, specifically the past few times in this war, it grew more difficult to hold back.

Eclipse was pretty positive now that Bumblebee couldn't sense this with their bond because he would've been fretting, surely. She did know that he felt the worry pulsating through her as she tried to figure it out since he would send his own spurts right back.