liii. nothing but lies

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄'𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
'𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 of damage that could be done from ramming your drone into the sides of buildings, spinning out on the road, then crashing could do? With their drone out of commission, littered with bullet holes and missing a few parts, they were stranded on the side of the road.

The pair nearly shot down Sunstreaker's stolen ship until they spotted the little faceplate pop up behind the glass window and slowly lowered their cannons, bewildered.

As far as they were concerned, their bitlet was supposed to be with the other Autobots and here she was sitting with some mech they didn't know in a drone... At least, one of them didn't know.

When Eclipse realized he was an Autobot, they were all forced to squeeze into an already cramped enough ship as Bumblebee directed him to the rendezvous point, taking Nova's seat in the front.

The femmeling remained with Eclipse in the back with the humans while the scout helped pilot.

Upon take off, and after a very aggressive conversation via commlink with Jazz and Bluestreak, Eclipse turned immediately to her sparkling, "Nova! What were you thinking wandering off? You could've been hurt!"

Nova pouted, letting the little wings on her back droop much like the scout in the front seat tended to do.

As a motorcycle, she didn't quite have door wings, but they were more jagged flaps of metal.

"And you wandered off with a stranger! What if he wasn't friendly?!"

"I'm not but continue." Sunstreaker cut in nonchalantly, not taking his optics off where he was steering.

The femmeling gave a guilty look, pushing it through their bond as she murmured a tiny, "I'm sorry..."

Eclipse vented before pulling her into a hug, "Don't do it again." The sparkling in her arms hurriedly nodded, just happy to not be in too much trouble.

"Now," The older femme then turned her helm toward the sunshine yellow mech she had yet to greet, "Who are you?"

He glanced at her, parroted her name for him earlier, "This stranger's designation is Sunstreaker."

The name was like a slap in the faceplate, Eclipse recognized it very well. An expression of shock flooded her features as she asked, "As in Sideswipes—"

But he knew what she was going to ask before she had the chance to finish, his voice plagued with monotone, "Brother, yes."

His helm turned toward the scout, greeting him shortly, "B-127, great to see you again. What's it been? Since Cybertron?"