xxxi. sweet little speed bumps

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
'𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑮𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑵 the moonlight as they scaled upward toward the star-filled sky. The golden dome of Iacon was in the means of production, and the urgency of the product meant it was soon to be finished.

Skywing's never-ending duties every day were new, but she spared the time to come check on how it was going and any mishaps or delays that might've occurred. The femme stood beside the head of the project, talking business with him.

The young Eclipse stood nearby, rocking impatiently on her pedes. A bored look overtook her expression, merely watching her carrier have a conversation.

She had been brought along to get a change of scenery while remaining under her parental unit's protection.

Her neck craned back in boredom, the green of her optics reflecting the edge of the bustling city behind her. There was so much going on in there, so much to do and see. However, she was more curious about the foreign place right in front of her.

The fact she had to stay put had already drifted from the young royal's processors as she quite easily gave into the urges of a sparkling to explore.

By the time Skywing turned her helm to check on her femmeling once more, the mass of blue was nowhere to be found.

Eclipse felt the panic of her carrier through their bond but proceeded on her way after the short falter. She was used to such feelings since her carrier seemed to never be home, at least not as much as she liked.

The femme stepped through the forest, tripping over her pedeing every once and while due to the fact she had only recently begun to walk.

Her small pedes carefully stepped over obstacles that'd be no problem for fully upgraded cybertronians, but she took on the challenge with readiness.

A hop over a dip in the faded path that had rarely ever been walked on anymore.

A fallen crystal tree proved to be an even bigger obstacle, and her faceplate flashed with confidence.

Eclipse rushed toward the metal slab, crouching before propelling her tiny legs up to go over the tree. Her efforts were futile, as she was not fully upgraded enough to have the strength to jump fully over. Below the knee is what was her downfall, quite literally, as she fell right to the ground.

The sparkling did not cry, but simply stood up and wiped her dirtied faceplate with a deep, frustrated vent.

Eclipse turned back around, kicking the metal slab with all of her might to release her bottled-up anger from failure.