xxxiv. we're not that old

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑'𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗅𝖽'

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
'𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗅𝖽'

✶ ✶ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 parked along a sidewalk in front of some sort of lousy shop. There were very few customers going in and out, and the raggedy decorations looked old and dirty, but a shop all the same she supposed.

Leo was first to go inside to confirm the man who was Robo-warrior was inside while Sam and Mikaela waited outside.

Consumed with impatience, Eclipse activated her holoform and step out of her alt, walking over to the other two.

Sam glanced at the redhead in a baggy sweatshirt and leggings, having to do a double take when he realized who she was. "Eclipse? What are you doing?" He exasperated, waving his hands around in a short panic.

She shrugged, "I was bored."

His eyes trailed behind her, "Well, what's he doing?"

Confused, she looked over her shoulder to see the familiar holoform of Bumblebee closing the door to the Camaro and walking towards them casually. His blonde, almost fluffy-like hair bounced slightly as he walked, and his steerling blue eyes, as though they were glowing all the same in his bi-pedal, lit up when he met her eyes.

Eclipse grinned, turning back to Sam as her sparkmate walked up beside her, taking her hand in his, "We were bored."

Sam sighed, not wanting to argue with the two Autobots. Instead, he walked into the shop with the three following behind.

Upon entering, they not only immediately were hit with a pungent smell of fish but also spotted Leo pointing at an all too familiar man behind the counter. He cried out as he pointed at him, "ROBO-WARRIOR!"

Eclipse's expression fell as she recognized Simmons, the man who had kidnapped her sparkmate. She wasn't too fond of his existence, to say the least.

"No." Simmons muttered under his breath when his eyes landed on Sam and Mikaela, taking off his chef hat.

Eclipse rolled her eyes, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Alright! Meat store is closed! Everybody out! Out, right now!" He shouted, spastically ringing the bell on the counter as the customers inside were shooed out.

Leo turned towards the four behind him, "Wait, you know this guy?!"

"We're old friends." Sam sighed, still in awe.

"Friends my aft." She remarked before shooting her eyes down as she felt Bumblebee draw circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, calming her a little bit. Even though their bond revealed that tinge of annoyance he too felt.