The Art of Cheating

"this ends after the exams, right?"

"of course. why wouldn't it?"

-

this story contains mature themes like profanity, verbal abuse, sexual assault, mental illness (i.e. severe depression), self-harm, attempted suicide, etc. while there are warnings before each chapter that contains the themes above, they do not explicitly state what it is. if you are uncomfortable or feel you may be triggered at any point in the story, please do not continue reading. your health is more important than any book.

this book is also LGBTQ+ friendly. if you do not support or accept the community please leave or refrain from commenting unnecessary hate.

thank you. please enjoy the story.

-

This is a Stray Kids fanfiction. It is purely for entertainment purposes and is to not be taken for how they are in real life. While the personalities of the boys are similar to them in real life, they are still altered to fit the plot of the story. This is not how they really act in real life. This is also not made to assume their sexualities. If the plot/storyline seems similar to another story, it is purely coincidental.

-

lmfao, anyway, i'm back with a fanfic
Welcome to The Art of Cheating.
please don't cheat in real life though, it's bad.
anyway, love you all, buh bye.

06/24/2023 edit:
idk if y'all are aware, but i am rewriting this work! if you are interested in reading a mix of this plot and the original plot for this story go check out the rewrite :D

11/13/2023 edit:
upon growing and maturing and using my brain, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE GO READ THE REWRITE INSTEAD!!!!! (or you can go read my other finished works Dealing With It or With Warm Eyes bc i like them a hell of a lot more)