Question 21

Reunited
-

It had been months since Changbin was admitted to the rehabilitation center, and he felt almost completely new. He still had a few hiccups here and there, but he was better.

So much had happened. Felix was kicked out of his parent's house. He wasn't allowed there unless it was a holiday or birthday. Felix was thankfully welcomed into Taehyung and Jungkook's home. He began working at a fast food joint, and paying for his own phone bill, his necessities, and the lowest bill for the house when he could.

Felix also got his license, and could drive. He would also bring little gifts, like chocolate, or other snacks Changbin liked every time he visited. Felix kept his promise, visiting him every time he could, accept two times when he was at dance competitions that Changbin wasn't granted permission to go to.

Changbin wasn't allowed any freedom at the beginning of his stay, but was gradually allowed something every week to being a normal teen again. And now, he was finally going to be reunited with the real world, and reunited with his boyfriend he missed every second of his stay.

Taehyung was currently coming to pick him up, his mother unable to do so because of another work trip. Felix sadly couldn't accompany him due to having to go to school for a test he couldn't miss. Changbin understood though, knowing all to well the importance of his grades.

Changbin was practically bouncing in excitement, as Taehyung supposed to pull up any minute now. He looked down at his phone, checking the time. It was ten minutes passed the time his psychiatrist was supposed to get here.

It began to feel hard to swallow, his eyes tearing up over and over as he panicked.

What if he forgot? No, Changbin couldn't think like that. He just got out of the rehabilitation center standing tall and intimidatingly behind him. Reassuring himself, Changbin took a breath in through his nose, then breathed out through his mouth. Wiping the tears from his eyes, had calmed down.

Fortunately, he had calmed down on time, as Taehyung white jeep had turned the corner. Taehyung had his hand waving out the window, and Changbin could feel a weight jump off his shoulders. He jumped up and down, waving like a maniac.

As Changbin gathered his suitcases, he heard the car park. Turning around he was slapped in the face by the best surprise of Felix racing up the steps of the center to pick his boyfriend up in his arms and give him a million pecks all over his face. Hot tears rolled down Changbin's face as he laughing in joy, kissing Felix back when the boys lips finally met his own.

"God, Felix, I missed you." Changbin muttered, kissing over Felix's freckles, "you and your pretty freckles."

"Baby, I missed you too." Felix said, his smile reaching his ears. Changbin held his boyfriends face in his hands, resisting the urge to caress his cheeks, "You have on makeup!"

Felix's blush was noticeable, and Changbin chuckled in fondness, as he watched Felix close his eyes to show Changbin the eyeshadow he did. "Does it look good?"

"You look gorgeous! Oh my God Felix, you look so beautiful!" Changbin exclaimed, kissing Felix again, giving him a tight hug again before separating their bodies.

"I thought you had a test?" Changbin asked.

"It got cancelled, so I begged Taehyung to bring me." Felix said, doing a cute little dance he did when he was happy.

Changbin grabbed his suitcases and let Felix take one of them. Waking to the car, he smiled at Taehyung and said, "Hi Taehyung!"

The psychiatrist, who's hair had grown into a mullet and been dyed black, waved. He was clad in his normal out of work attire, making him look like a cool rocker instead of a professional psychiatrist. Taehyung helped set the suitcases in the back of the car. Changbin gave Taehyung a quick hug, and jumped into the back seat with Felix.

"It feels too good to leave this place," Changbin sighed, wiping imaginary sweat from his forehead, "I couldn't breath too hard without being questioned whether I was okay or not."

Felix chuckled, wrapping an arm around Changbin's shoulder. Taehyung smiled at the young couple. "Everyone buckled up? I am not about to get a ticket with the chief of police as my boyfriend."

"Yeah," the two teens said, and the three of them were on their way.

-

Once back at Taehyung, Jungkook, and Felix's house, he had put all his stuff in Felix's room. After, Changbin was bombarded with hugs by Jungkook. "Thank God. I'm so happy your good now."

Changbin was told Taehyung and Jungkook's story during one of the many visits from Felix, and due to that Changbin had grown very close with Jungkook. Smiling at the police officer, he said, "I'm a survivor."

"Yes, yes you are." Jungkook patted his shoulders, mirroring the smile Changbin had on his face. Then, he turned and led everyone to the kitchen. He was making a big lunch, which smelled so good Changbin checked to make sure he wasn't drooling. "I'm making lamb skewers, so while we wait, why don't you go get your stuff situated while Tae and I finish lunch?"

Nodding at the suggestion, Changbin dragged Felix behind him to the freckled boys room. Once in the room, Changbin chuckled, "You think they would swap styles with what professions they chose."

"I know, it's crazy." Felix said, opening Changbin's suitcase to put some of Changbin's clothes in the drawers Felix had saved for him.  "You would think Taehyung would wear cute sweaters and khakis, and Jungkook would look like he listened to rock music, but it's the complete opposite."

"But, between us boyfriends, Taehyung looks hot with that new hair." Changbin whispered, laughing aloud when Felix quickly nodded yes.

"Exactly! I can barely have Minho and Jisung over here without one of them getting jealous and possessive. Like its cute and all, but there's a point where it gets annoying when they get jealous over my best friend." Felix chides, pinching the part of his nose right between his eyes as if he had a headache. Changbin laughed and rubbed the boys shoulders.

"It's okay. I'll be here now to get them to shut up." Changbin reassured, giving Felix a back hug. Resting his head on Felix's shoulder, he kissed his cheek. "Plus, you don't have about me getting jealous. I know you're all mine."

"Yes, I am." Felix turned around, wrapping his arms around Changbin. "I missed this. I was so lonely without my short imp."

"The fuck did you just call me?"

"Nothing, babe."

"I heard you call -"

"Felix, Changbin, lunch is ready!" They heard Jungkook call.

Felix nervously laughed, "Food calls."

"Yeah, a fucking ambulance when I beat your ass, Felix!" Changbin called, chasing the other boy out the room.

"I'm sorry!"

"You aren't."

"Don't call me out, imp!"