Question 25

Before starting this chapter, I would like to say thank you for reading this emotional roller coaster. I'm so proud of this book, and even though I know it's far from perfect, it's a piece of art to me. Thank you for enjoying it. Due to the effect I want for the ending, I will not be publishing an epilogue. I have also decided that there will be no bonus chapters. Again, thank you so much for enjoying my book and the story.

Also, if you have any questions about anything in the book, please ask! I'm happy to answer.

the chapter is like, 3000 plus words...

-

The Art of Cheating
-

Changbin felt himself curl into a ball as a light child jumped onto his stomach. "Minjun, my stomach! My poor, defenseless stomach of which you have mustered the courage to attack."

"Sorry, Daddy! Papa wanted me to wake you up so we had time to open presents before we went to Uncle Tae and Uncle Kook's house!" The little boy squealed, it finally being his favorite day of the year, besides his and his parents birthdays.

Changbin looked up at the boy, and gave him a devilish smile, "Well you tell your Papa that Daddy is going to send his presents back to Santa if he doesn't come and wake up Daddy with you."

Minjun giggled in delight, clapping his hands and jumping down from his Daddy's stomach. Changbin smiled fondly at the little boy as he waddled out of the bedroom. He could hear the boy's giggles as his husband gasped. He heard the tiny patter of running footsteps coming to his room as heavier ones followed behind them.

Minjun jumped onto the bed, and crawled up into Changbin's arms, his whole body shaking with laughter. Felix entered the bedroom, and Changbin gave him a wide, cheesy smile that he knew the freckled boy would want to slap off his face.

"I heard that you wanted me to come get you up myself," Felix said, walking over and picking up both if his beloveds off the bed. Changbin sighed in content, being picked up by his Felix never getting old.

Felix had grown a tremendous amount of muscle from going to the gym for his job. He was able to pick up Taehyung now, and it was fun to watch the psychiatrist glare in amazement and jealousy. The freckled man carried both boys into the living room, the tacky  Christmas tree lighting up the dark apartment living room, it's windows covered by black out curtains.

The little boy opened the curtains, bright light flooding the room. Felix handed Changbin a cup of coffee, and then walked to the tree. "Looks like Santa was generous to our dear Minjunnie, don't you think Bin?"

"I do," Changbin nodded, cringing at how much they spent on their child. "His elf's must've spent a lot of time and effort on those presents."

Felix laughed breathlessly, his eyes widening, thinking the same as his husband. "Must've been a lot."

They had to search far and wide for those damn lego sets.

Lego sets that costed arms and legs.

"Oh! I can't wait! Papa, hurry up and pass out the presents!" Minjun jumped up and down, almost exploding in excitement. Felix laughed as he handed out the presents, setting a few to the side after shaking them to see what in the world Changbin had gotten him for Christmas.

Changbin had done the same, and so did Minjun. Once all the gifts were passed out, Changbin and Felix excitedly watched as Minjun opened the lego sets, then doing victory laps around the living room.