Question 3

Your Concealer
-

The last thing Felix expected from Changbin was for him to approach the boy in their math class. He didn't think Changbin was that upfront with new people.

Felix was just casually unpacking what he needed for the day when a hand slammed on his desk, creating a loud sound that made Felix jump out if his skin.

"What the fuck, mate?" Felix cursed, his australian dialect becoming present in his scare. This had not been the first time today that he'd been frightened. Felix's sister walked in his room without permission as he got ready, and Jisung tackled him from behind on the way to lunch.

"Nice accent." Changbin complimented, but it Felix wasn't in the mood to chat. He was annoyed and stressed, all because of this short and mysterious and stupid ass imp named fucking Changbin. And the stupid deal he made with Imp Changbin.

"Anyway," Changbin continued, waving his hand he used to scare Felix with earlier. "I need you're number, and we need to set some rules down. Understand?" His height didn't dim the intimidating stare Changbin looked at Felix with. Felix put aside his discomfort the best he could, and sent a glare Changbin's way before starting to unpack his stuff again.

There was a solid minute of silence between them before Changbin flicked Felix's arm. "Aren't you gonna answer me?" His tone was impatient and antsy.

He didn't want to be talking with Felix either. The sudden realization made Felix feel somewhat guilty for ignoring him, and he finally sighed, "Fine. Give me you're phone."

"Sure." Changbin handed him the phone, a clear case on it with a photo of him and Hyunjin in it. The photo was a polaroid picture and a date was written on it, Felix assuming it was the date they got together. "You two were cute."

"I know," Changbin smirks, but his eyes told Felix how much pain and hurt he held within him. He looked like a fragile glass wrapped in bubble wrap to keep from breaking. "It's a shame he decided to get his dick sucked by someone else."

"Yeah." Felix said, handing back his phone after making sure to text himself. Changbin was known for using vulgar language, but with the way he speaks, Felix would've never thought Changbin made some of the best grades in the whole school.

The door of the room was suddenly slammed open, and Hyunjin walked in. His nose was almost completely purple, Felix guessed, as you could see the dark color under the concealer he used to cover it up. This made Felix look at Changbin, no, stare at Changbin.

Changbin gave him a confused look, and that's when Felix noticed the slightly dark color on Changbin's forehead. "How'd you get that bruise?" Felix asked, not as much worried as he was curious.

"Is it that noticeable?" Changbin groaned. Felix couldn't help the chuckle that fell from his mouth as he nodded. "Dammit."

"I can fix it." Felix suggested, with a shrug. Changbin looked at him, with another confused face, and asked, "You know how to do makeup?"

"I have a pimple on my forehead that you can't see." The taller admitted, laughing when Changbin's mouth fell in surprise. Changbin then made puppy eyes, which Felix found absolutely adorable, and asked, "can you please redo mine. Please."

"Sure." Felix smiled, but it mor of a devilish grin. Changbin looked relieved, but his body tensed up once more when Felix continued. "But I want to get to know you more in exchange."