Question 5

a valedictorian is a student, typically having the highest academic achievements of the class, who delivers the valedictory ( an overly formal farewell) at a graduation ceremony.

-

Pretzel War
-

Felix had never been so nervous to hang out with someone in his entire life. He worried about every minor detail. He was worried about one single strand of hair being out of place.

But he also knew he wanted to be himself around Changbin. He had done a little bit of makeup on himself. A light neutral eyeshadow, and normal eyeliner adorned his face along with his tinted pink lips.

His outfit was his normal sweatshirt and ripped skinny jeans with converse style, going for a casual style in hopes Changbin notices his efforts in his makeup.

Felix's hopes were received well by the world today because when he opened his front door, Changbin immediately complimented his makeup.

"You look nice." Changbin said, smiling cutely at the way he made Felix's tense and nervous stance turn to a more confident and happy one.

"Thank you, I tried." Felix said, and Changbin laughed. The latter looked around the former's home, feeling welcomed in the cozy house. Changbin noticed all the pictures frames filled with unfamiliar faces with Felix's. How they had their T.V. mounted above the mantel. How the living room opened up into their dining room.

Felix admired Changbin in all his glory. He looked nicer than usual, despite being in his normal, everyday wear. Felix couldn't pinpoint why he looked hotter than usual.

"You ready to go?" Changbin asked, breaking Felix's stare. He nodded, and both boys raced down to the nearest bus station. Despite both of them being old enough to have a license, neither did.

As the two waited for the bus, Felix began some small talk, "So what are you shopping for? Christmas presents?"

"No, I buy gift throughout the year. If my parents mention something they want, I go back the store and buy it, and tell the other not to buy because I did." Changbin explained, and Felix smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"That's sweet. I saved up some money this year so I could get nice presents." Felix said, stuffing his hand in his sweatshirts pocket. Changbin looked at him, giving him a smile.

Noticing the bag in Changbin's hand for the first time, Felix couldn't help but be nosy. "Are you returning something?"

"Huh?" Changbin mumbled, confused before looking down at the bag he held, "Oh. Yeah. It was Hyunjin's present."

Knowing the circumstances, Felix could sense the bag being a sensitive topic. Changing the topic, Felix started talking about how he was going to get his little sister a eyeshadow pallet his parents won't agree to get her.

"Aren't you disobeying your parents then?" Changbin asked. Felix stared at him, scratched his head comically, which erupted a laugh from Changbin, and shook his head.

"Of course not!" Felix started, laughing feverishly, "My parents don't understand that she's fourteen. I think she can start wearing makeup, so I'm buying her a palette."