Question 2

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised

-

Do You Understand
-

Changbin knew he was going to regret everything that came out of his mouth the moment he let it. He just dragged an innocent boy he barely knew into his shitty relationship, just so he could be petty.

"Who the fuck is that petty." He rubbed his eyes, a habit he's had since his childhood. Changbin wished Hyunjin were here. Hyunjin would have already been rubbing his back, comforting him, and telling him everything would be okay in that stupid voice that was smoother than honey. Hyunjin would be reassuring him the world was currently stable and not ending.

Hyunjin would tell him everything was going to work out, and they would make it out together.

They were all lies, though. Every single word. Everything Hyunjin ever did was a lie, and Changbin had finally found out. It made him realize how much Hyunjin never said, what he never did. How much Changbin didn't know about his own boyfriend.

He didn't tell Changbin how much he cared. How much he loved him. He was unaware of the importance their one year anniversary dinner held. He was completely withdrawn from Changbin and their relationship. Hyunjin didn't care anymore, and his actions showed it.

Changbin knew something like this would happen when he started dating Hyunjin. He could feel the burning stares Hyunjin gave him when he would look at him hungrily, wanting more than just cuddles and making out. Changbin wasn't ready though, and Hyunjin became restless of it. Changbin knew he would get so tired of waiting that he would go find someone else. Someone better, more willing.

He couldn't let his emotions take control right now, though all he really felt like do right now was breaking down, crying over his lost love. Changbin was in the middle of his history class, trying not to stare at Felix, the kid he dragged into this mess. The boy was admittedly good looking, very easy on the eyes.

This mess he dragged Felix into was all his fault. It was him only. Changbin knew it was because he didn't want to have sex that Hyunjin, and Hyunjin went to Seungmin for pleasure.

Changbin could handle pity looks and snickers behind the back. He could handle whispers about his broken relationship. He could handle the stares Seungmin and Hyunjin were giving him. He could handle the tears swelling in his eyes. He could handle his heart shattering to pieces. It's already happened before. He could handle it a second time.

-

Knowing that Hyunjin wanted to break things off, Changbin wasn't surprised when he stopped by that afternoon. The doorbell ringing was something Changbin had waited for since he got off the bus. Opening the heavy front door to see Hyunjin standing there, staring right back at Changbin, was something he had mentally and emotionally prepared for.

"You could've talked to me about it." Changbin said, voice hoarse. His voice hoarse because of all the screaming and crying he did the moment he got in his house. He was torn to shreds. Hyunjin rebuilt his broken heart just to rip it out of his chest and crush it again.

Hyunjin frowned, the fakest look of sympathy pasted on his face. That awfully handsome face Changbin noticed the first day of junior year. Those beautifully plump lips he kissed the night of homecoming forming such an ugly gesture. "You know it was much easier to get my point across by fucking Seungmin."

Changbin's eyebrows raised in disbelief and utter disgust. Those repulsive words bought such a nauseating feeling to Changbin's stomach. "You're so obnoxious."

"I know you're going to comeback anyway, so I didn't bother to talk about it. You know what I want now, so I expect it." Hyunjin spoke, his voice in a low, controlling tone. The look of dominance spreading across his face made Changbin retract further away from his front door.

Such actions were shown as a bad idea when Hyunjin closed the exit, locking it too. "I don't think so. I'm book smart, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid when it comes to things like this." Changbin chided, tone confused but confident in his decision of words.

Hyunjin chuckled, sounding somewhat psychotic. "Are you sure?"

With a smile, the pretty boy moved in on Changbin, enclosing the shorter boy between him and the wall. Hyuniin placed a chaste kiss on his lips, then doing so again with a more forceful kiss when Changbin didn't kiss back.

"Get the fuck off of me, Hwang. I'm not yours anymore." Changbin pushed the taller away. "We were over the moment you shoved your dick in the Valedictorian."

When the statement left his mouth, the aura in the room immediately changed, and suddenly Changbin was shoved with his back against the wall once more. Hyunjin pounced on top of him, grabbed Changbin's chin, and forced the shorter to look him in the eye. "You are nothing but an objective to me. My personal toy. You will not break up with me. You can cheat on me all you want, but you will not break up with me. Do you understand?"

Changbin couldn't breath. He could not force his lungs to exhale. The words he was supposed to repeat were lodged in his throat, and he couldn't handle the fact he was pinned down by a stranger.

Changbin didn't know Hyunjin, he never even met him. And this, this behavior, proves the fact with the most evidence Changbin would ever need.

"Do you understand!" Hyunjin growled, the grip on Changbins chin tightening. Before Hyunjin could yell in his face again, Changbin quickly screamed an, "I understand!"

"I understand your stupidity if you ever think I will be your toy. You are a goddamn idiot if you think I will succumb to your repulsive actions willingly." Changbin barked out, tone full of anger and horror. Changbin then head butted Hyunjin in the nose and slid out from between him and the wall.

Changbin scrambled to his cell phone, and held it up in a threatening way. "If you don't get the fuck out of my house I will call the police on your psychotic ass."

Hyunjin was holding his now bleeding nose, eyes wide in shock. It was obvious that he didn't know Changbin would, or could, do something of such violence. Changbin acted so innocent, unscathed by the wretched world. He put on a tough persona, but shown Hyunjin his real personality. But Changbin wasn't afraid to defend himself when needed, and he was not about to get raped by his ex boyfriend.

Though his breathing was uneven and scarce, Changbin's voice was still forceful and full of rage when he yelled, "get the fuck out!"

Hyunjin put his hands up in surrender, and he opened the front door. Before the boy walked out, he turned around to face Changbin once more, a mischievous grin adorning his annoyingly good looking face.

"I'll be back, babe. I'll always be back."