Question 6

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised

-

Big Bad Wolf
-

Sunday had passed. It was Monday.

The weekend Felix and Changbin spent together was great. They got to know each other, and learned a lot about one another.

But it also wasn't great. Changbin couldn't fathom how he could feel so happy around someone he just met. Someone who was helping him get revenge on his boyfriend that cheated on him. Someone who had an adorable smile, and the cutest baby hands, and such a charming voice.

Changbin couldn't possibly fathom it.

Changbin did expect to see none other then Hwang Hyunjin walking up to him that Monday morning though. He knew Hyunjin was going to have something to say about him waiting for Felix after their dance practices. How they partnered up for their math project. How they met up in the hallways sometimes. How he saw them hanging out outside of school.

He knew Hyunjin would be angry. It was exhilarating to see him be jealous of Changbin and his relationship with Felix. To give him a taste of his own medicine. Feed him his own poison.

He should've felt shameful. But he felt anything but that, almost the exact opposite.

As Hyunjin got closer, Changbin felt his elatedness falter, remembering how Hyunjin hit him. How he bruised his own forehead defending himself from the tall boy.

How Hyunjin only dated him to get in his pants. How Hyunjin fucked his best friend because he thought it would be easier to get his point across. How he thought Changbin was easy.

"I need to talk to you, Seo." Hyunjin spoke with a dehumanizing dominance in his tone. Changbin raised one eyebrow questioningly, but furrowed both eyebrows when Hyunjin tried to pull him to the nearest private area.

"I don't know where you think you're taking me, but I'm not going." Changbin growled, yanking his arm away from the other. He took multiple steps back, watching Hyunjin warily.

"It wasn't an request, Changbin." Hyunjin said, rage present in his eyes.

Changbin laughed, "You can act like the Big Bad Wolf, but I'm not going to be your Little Red Riding Hood without putting up a fight."

"Now, now." Hyunjin said, giving a warm smile to a passing teacher. "You wouldn't want to cause a scene, now would you?"

Changbin eyed Hyunjin, trying to figure out his motive, and when he did he noticed how obvious it should've been. "If you can't talk to me right here, then it must not be that important."

Hyunjin visibly clenched his jaw, and Changbin stood with his arms crossed, as if to challenge the other boy to cause a scene. To see if Changbin gave a shit about letting people see what a possessive psycho Hyunjin could be.

The two stood in the middle of the hallway, staring at each other. To see which one wins the fight. "I guess it's not that important than." Changbin said, turning around to walk to his class.

Almost immediately after he turned around, arms wrapped around his torso and a hand cover his mouth. "Don't fucking scream. I will hurt you if you scream."