Question 24

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised

-

Love Him
-

He couldn't believe he would ever in a million years visit Hyunjin. It was the last thing he'd ever see himself do.

But Felix had to know, for Changbin.

Changbin had asked Felix to give his perspective, and Felix needed to know.

The question was eating away in the back of his mind, the mind which he needed to clear for his first day at work tomorrow. He didn't want to screw up in front of Jungkook on his first official day. Jungkook had two different personalities, and his work personality was an uptight, strict as fuck officer. He could glance at you and you would confess immediately.

To say the least, Felix would throw up at some point tomorrow, but he was comforted -only a little though- knowing Wooyoung, who had accompanied him on his nervous bathroom throw up sessions plenty of times before, would be there to help with any sessions he'd have tomorrow.

The officer that stood at the door of the visiting area was named Jackson, and Felix liked him. He was super funny, and thought Minjun was really adorable when Felix showed him a picture of him. He openly made comfortable and funny small talk with Felix until Hyunjin walked into the room.

The tall, lanky boy looked paler then he was in high school, but he still looked good. He seemed happy but guilt ridden and sad, which made Felix want to slap him, but Changbin wouldn't want that.

He sat at the table, across from the inmate. Felix had thought how this meeting would go over in his head for days now. He woke up thinking about this, ate breakfast like this, and got ready with his husband and son still thinking about it. On the drive to the prison he thought about it.

He thought he would've walked up to Hyunjin and confidently hate him, but the air around them was thick with awkwardness and tension.

Then Hyunjin gave him a sad smile, sighing, "I heard you have a kid now."

Felix looked up from picking at his cuticles. He had the habit as long as he'd been throwing up when he got really anxious. He returned the small smile, and pulled out his phone to pull up his favorite picture of him, Changbin, and Minjun at his graduation. "He's an actual angel, I swear. We could not have a better kid."

"He's so cute! Changbin's finally taller than someone!" Hyunjin laughed, it still the soft one he used to have when Changbin told him jokes in high school.

Regardless of not wanting to get along with Hyunjin, he laughed and agreed with the boys statement. The thickness in the air was gone, and Felix and Hyunjin caught up a bit. When Hyunjin had first got here, he was immediately protected from the "big, scary men" from this sweet guy named Jinyoung. He treated Hyunjin right, and due to his and Jinyoung's well behaved behaviors, they convinced the guards and officers to put them in the same cell.

He told Felix how much he had cried when he found out Changbin tried to commit suicide, and how happy he was to hear how well Changbin was doing after his rehab. He also congratulated Felix and Changbin on getting married and Felix graduating. He also gushed about how talented Changbin was when it came to story telling.