Question 20

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised

-

Panic
-

Tired. Felix and Changbin were tired because they had stayed up too late after Minho and Jisung had left. Much later than his doctor recommended, and a lot later then the time the nurse said the should've went to sleep.

But the two of them could care less because they had much fun with it being just the two of them, chatting and talking and mildly flirting with each other. They threw smiles and laughs toward each other, gave each other pecks, and threw joking insults the others way.

They had made the others heart burst with joy from sunset, and all through the night with the shining moon that was accompanied by twinkling stars. It was quiet and tranquil, and they wanted the peace to last forever.

But finally, an exhausted Changbin had fell asleep, much to Felix's dismay and anxiety.

The fear of Changbin falling back into his coma made the hair of his neck stand, and his heart was left racing at a speed way to fast to be considered normal. He started panicking, and because of it his breathing became uneven and fast, and he realized quickly that he was hyperventilating.

Felix's hand began to shake, and he realized he was having a panic attack. He got up from his chair and walked outside the hospital room, all while trying to control his breathing.

He had a panic attack when Changbin had first got here, and when Changbin had his surgery, and he was having one now. He had panic attacks before he even met Changbin. He knew how to deal with it.

But right now, when he was finally reunited with his one thing that made him so happy, even if he was just breathing, had fallen asleep after being unconscious for so long, was eating at him. He didn't know if he could handle anything if Changbin falls back into a coma again.

Felix's happy would leave him again.

He pulled his phone out, his hands unwilling to stay still.

He lifted his phone to his ear, his hand still shaking and his breathing still fast. And he wasn't sure whether it was relief or guilt that had fallen over him when he heard a deep, tired voice answer his call.

"Hello? Felix, are you okay. It's almost three in the morning," Taehyung said, his tone no where near the light and playful one he usual has.

Felix couldn't get his breathing to calm, so he tried his best to explain between deep breaths, "Panicking... Changbin... scared..."

"Okay, calm down. Breath in for five seconds, and out for five seconds. Concentrate on my voice. In," the psychiatrist paused, "out."

This continued for three minutes until Felix could from a complete sentence. His hands were still shaky, along with his breathing, but he could speak.

"Changbin and I talked all night, and he fell asleep before I did, and I'm scared he's going to fall back into a coma." Felix admitted, him saying the words out loud causing it to feel like an actual possibility. His eyes welled up with tears, and a cry escaped his lips before he could stop it.

"Oh, Felix. I know what it feels like. But he will wake up in the morning. He will be okay. Everything is gonna be alright," Taehyung said, trying to soothe Felix, give him some comfort in his crisis. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but you two will be okay."