Question 10

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised.
Anything in this chapter is not to display the real characteristics of the boys. This is simply to help convey the plot of the story. I love and respect each member of Stray Kids equally. This is not to express how I feel towards any member.

-

Math Exam
-

Felix didn't know whether it was what he ate for breakfast or the events that were to happen today, but his stomach was flipping over and over again.

Felix never eats breakfast, and hadn't today, but he could still feel food coming up from his stomach. This feeling had somehow become normal, him recently becoming nervous all the time.

Subconsciously, Felix began taping his fingers on his desk, resulting in the rhythm of a song he was listening to last night. He was also bobbing his leg up and down to calm his nerves to some extent. Once Changbin came in the class, Felix felt some kind of relief flood over him.

"Thank god you came. I almost threw up." Felix said, looking at Changbin with a smile. Changbin, however was not smiling, and seemed more nervous than Felix.

Changbin just nodded, sitting down at his desk cautiously. When Changbin heard Felix call his name, he head snapped to look at Felix. "Yes."

Felix suddenly felt a different type of anxiety fall over him like a blanket, and now his math exam was the last thing on his mind.

"Changbin, are you okay?" Felix asked, and Changbin could only nod somberly. Going to touch his hand, Felix's barely grazed it before Changbin flinched away, putting both his hands under his legs.

Felix felt more then nerves build up in him, something hot and angry about to come up with his non-existent breakfast. He wanted to scream curses and wanted to throw a tantrum as if he was a toddler. He wanted to hurt whoever hurt Changbin.

When Hyunjin walked in, Felix watched his eyes look at Changbin like he was a piece of meat, and felt ready to sock the son-of-a-bitch in the face when he licked his lips. Making sure to glare at Hyunjin, he was glad to see the boys face pale at the sound of Felix's knuckles cracking.

The tardy bell rung as Hyunjin nervously sat down in his seat, Felix still glaring a hole in his back. Felix's rage hadn't dispersed by time Changbin was asking him if he remembered how they were going to pull this cheating thing off. "I don't think I need to cheat. I feel really prepared due to your help this weekend."

Changbin's face contorted with confusion, but also lit up as if he was pleased to be such a great help. "That's good. That's great! If you're stuck on something, though.." Changbin trailed.

"Don't worry, Bin. I'm fully prepared!" He was spitting lies left and right, but the last thing he wanted to do was burden Changbin with his stupid brain. He had made sure to study for this math exam like his life depended on it.

Turning his glaze back to Hyunjin, he silently cursed the boy.

-

The math exam was hard. Felix was sure he had failed it, but that didn't matter at the moment. He was on a man hunt.

Felix was pretty dumb when it came to being book smart, but he was a fucking genius when it came to street smarts. With the knowledge of living in a bad part of their small town, Felix knew what a disturbed person looked like, and the look was written all over Changbin.