Question 17

*mature content is present in this chapter; viewer discretion is advised

-

White Walls
-

Felix had never, ever hated anything more than waiting for something. Waiting for something he just couldn't wait to happen. Impatient wasn't a personality trait, but it could very well be one of Felix's.

He woke up that morning with an awful crick in his neck, unable to move it  to the left without it bursting in pain.

"Fuck you, chair. I hope you go to hell, piece of shit." He said, hearing a laugh from the door. He looked up seeing Taehyung.

"That chair must've done some messed up shit for you to cuss it out like that." The blue haired therapist said, resulting in Felix nodding and rubbing his neck in hopes to lessen the pain a bit.

Felix rubbed his temples while watching Taehyung walk to the chair next to him, the older male situating himself to get comfortable. After many failed attempts to get comfortable, he stood up and leaned against the wall. "Piece of shit chair, rot in fucking hell."

Felix laughed, glancing up at Taehyung, "You basically re-worded my chair cussing out."

"Telling you this as your friend, and not a therapist, I had to sit there once."

"Why?"

"Jungkook," Taehyung said, giving the other a sincere grin, tapping his fingers against his thighs that were covered in black, ripped jeans. His outfit wasn't one of his normal ones. He wore a band tee, his black, ripped jeans, and some old-looking converse. His face was bare, natural, his usual light makeup no where in sight.

"Really?" Felix asked, turning his body to completely face the older male.

Taehyung nodded, his blue hair bouncing with the movement. "It was this room. Five years ago today. He was moved into this room, and no one knew if he would make it. I sat in that chair," he pointed to the chair Felix was sitting in just a few seconds ago.

"I cried for hours. I only left that seat to use the bathroom and get food. Jungkook was the only person I had left."

"Did he," Felix trailed, unsure whether it was safe to ask or not. Taehyung nodded, his eyes becoming sparkly with tears.

"Jungkook felt bad. He felt awful. He felt it was his fault for what happened to him. He was so guilt ridden," Taehyung said, wiping the tears that escaped. "We were your age. Jungkook's my best friend, and he was so vulnerable. My ex boyfriend, the one he punched, had assaulted him. He spread nasty rumors around school about him."

Felix moved around the chair, and held his arms open for Taehyung to embrace. His blue haired friend wrapped his arms around Felix. "Jungkook hated himself, and one day it got to him. He decided he would drown, as he loved to swim. He fell asleep in the bath after taking too many melatonin."

"I'm sorry," Felix said, rubbing Taehyung's back in hopes to comfort him.

"Don't be," The man let go, back up a bit. "It's not your fault. He's a lot better now. We're happy together, and we're doing so well in our professions. We're thinking about adopting soon."