Question 19

Mood
-

An hour after waking up, Changbin was ready to be in a coma again. The nurses were checking in on him too many times, and the doctor would not get off his back about how his mental health is just as important as his physical health.

The whole room was stuffy, and the doctor was getting on Felix's nerves. And so did one of the god-awful nurses here. She kept giving Changbin suggestive looks, and as his boyfriend and an actual decent human, he wanted her indecent behavior out of the room. Changbin was pissed, and the happy mood of him waking disappeared into thin air.

Felix could sense it and sighed before speaking, "Look, Dr. Kim-"

"Dr. Seokjin is preferred."

"Dr. Seokjin," Felix continued, "Changbin just woke up, could we let him rest until the psychiatrist gets here."

The doctor seemed annoyed, but Felix could care less because Changbin was annoyed too. Jisung even look pissed. The whole aura of this room was annoyance and frustration and it was getting too tense to be healthy.

Dr. Seokjin left anyway, not without mumbling something about the ungratefulness of the boys though. But it was much to Changbin's delight. The brightening of Changbin's face was obvious and Felix couldn't help but laugh in a fond manner. The whole room's mood became distinctly better, as all of them were free to joke and chat as they pleased without the watchful eyes of hospital staffs keeping them from doing so.

"So, who is coming to see Changbin." Jisung asked.

Felix gave Changbin a quick smile, knowing Changbin was nervous but excited to see his blunt and honest but kind psychiatrist. Turning to Jisung, the freckled boy gave a quick explanation, "Changbin is going to have to go to a rehab center, but for right now, while he's still physically recovering, his psychiatrist from before is going to come and talk with him for a while."

Jisung's mouth contorted into an "o" shape as he nodded, letting Felix know he understood what was explained to him.

As if right on time, though, the man of the hour walked in with a bright, fond smile. He was in dressier clothes, the complete opposite of what he wore to visit the other day. He stood at the end of the bed, placing his bag at the foot of his bed. He looked more professional, and a lot less like a college boy, but his welcoming aura still radiated from his body.

"Hello Changbin, Felix," Taehyung said, giving the both of them a wave of acknowledgement. He then turned to look a Jisung, sticking his hand out. After Jisung shook his hand, the blue haired man asked, "and who is it I have the pleasure of meeting today?"

Taken back, Jisung could only laugh for a solid minute before staring back up at the man before him. "My name is Han Jisung, nice to meet you," he finally said.

Taehyung gave a quick nod, turning his attention back to the matter at hand. He pulled out a few papers from his bag, and coughed a bit, getting ready to speak. "Seo Changbin, I came to visit while you were away."

"Really?" Changbin asked, his head cocked to one side out of curiosity.

"Yes," Taehyung replied, giving him a soft grin. "You're more than a patient to me. You and Felix are like family to me and Jungkook. We've been through such a similar situation, it's hard not too care for you like our little brothers."