Chapter 9

Negan's POV:

I woke up pretty early. I left Caitlan to sleep. I know I've said it fuck knows how many times but I've fucking missed my baby girl. For breakfast, I'm gonna do her favourite: scrambled egg, bacon and pancakes with fruit.

Once I started cooking, I heard movement. "That smells good daddy." Cait yawned. "Thank you baby. It's your favourite. It'll be done soon." I brought over mine and Caitlan's breakfast to the bed and we both ate. Something was bothering her. I could tell. "Darling what's wrong? You can tell me." "Just still hurting about my boyfriend cheating on me dad. Doesn't matter." She said quietly. "Hey. Listen to me. When it comes to my baby girl being hurt, it always matters. Nobody and I mean nobody will ever be good enough for you anyway. Did you two - you know..." she turned bright red and nodded. I just sighed and brought her into a hug. "Men are arseholes darling. Yes I can say that because I know I'm an arsehole. Well to everyone except you anyway. But remember this. The only man that will never hurt you is your daddy. I've never hurt you and I never will." Cait wrapped her arms around me and I kissed the top of her head. We both demolished our breakfast and I told her to go have a little wander around the Sanctuary whilst I get some paperwork out.

Caitlan's POV:

I got dressed and put on my black leather jacket and picked up Lucille jr. "well look at you darling!" Dad smiled at me. I went over and hugged dad before heading out.

I walked past the wives quarters before Frankie asked me to come in. "Why have you got Lucille? Negan doesn't trust anyone with his beloved bat?" Sherry asked confused. I smirked. "This ain't dad's. This one is mine. Daddy has Lucille. I have Lucille junior. Anyway. Why'd you want me in here?" "We just think it's a bit suspicious that you show up saying you were part of the people that killed ours and then you're helping Negan out, claiming to be his daughter et cetera." Amber said. I just scoffed. "So you think I'm lying? I'm the double of my momma. Want me to prove it?" I opened the locket showing the picture of momma and daddy. "This still could be a trap." Sherry retaliated. "Wow you really think I'd betray my own dad? You know something. Sherry right? I got told you, your sister and Dwight ran the other week, stole from my dad and then came back. With Dwight's face half burned! And you really think my dad would believe any of you lot over me? Yes you're all good looking women! But daddy can easily replace you. Whereas me? I'm his only daughter. I am Negan." All the wives were speechless as I turned on my heel and walked out.

Negan's POV:

I got myself dressed and headed out. I heard Caitlan arguing with the wives. I didn't wanna butt in, I wanted to see how my little girl would handle it. Fucking hell, I'm proud of her. She handled that really well. Cait came out of the quarters. "Well done darling." I winked at her. "Come on. We got a meeting with the Saviours." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and headed to the meeting room. Everyone was there waiting and we started the meeting. Caitlan told us everything she knew. She told us about their connections with Hilltop too. "Question. How do we know you won't double cross us?" Regina asked. "Regina-" I warned. But Caitlan cut me off. "No dad it's ok. It's understandable they're suspicious. Look, Regina right? When they told me they killed some of your people, they mentioned my dad. I told them I didn't know anything about the name Negan but they didn't believe me. They knew that I suffer with real bad claustrophobic and well they put me in a cell, trying to break me. I wouldn't break. I wasn't gonna betray my own dad, even if I had been a part of their group. But like the rest of you, I am Negan." Well she earned an applause from my Saviours. She has their full respect. "Now let's plan how we're gonna kick their arses shall we?" I smiled at my daughter and my Saviours. Caitlan sat down next to me and we started to plan how to get these arseholes!

That's chapter 9 guys! I hope y'all like it! I'd appreciate feedback on what you think so far too