Chapter 15

Negan's POV:

Today I'm having a day off. I just wanna spend time with my girls. Lily is having her afternoon nap - after the four of us watched The Wizard of Oz again. She loves it just as much as Cait. So me, Cait and Diana decided to play a few board games. We played scrabble, I won. "How about cluedo?" Caitlan asked. "Sure. But I'm the master of this game." I said proudly but both Cait and Diana rolled their eyes.

After a good few rounds, Cait said "Oo I think I got it!" "You can't have!" Diana said shocked. "Go on smart arse, if you think you got it." I smirked. Cait made her way back to the centre and guessed "I think it was Scarlett, in the games room, with the wrench!" She said confidently. Diana looked at the cards and her face dropped. "How'd you guess so quickly?" "Strategy." Cait shrugged. "Definitely my daughter." I winked at Caitlan. "Am I ok to have a little lay down dad?" She yawned. "Course you are darling." Caitlan got up and laid next to Lily. As soon as she got in bed, lily rolled over in her sleep and immediately cuddled into Cait. Not long after Caitlan was snoozing away.

"Them two are inseparable." Diana smiled. I chuckled. "Oh that I know. When I try to get Lily bathed she doesn't want me to bath her. She always wants Cakey." I smirked. "Cait is amazing. I'm glad you two came into our lives. You know I was thinking. I know that I'm not but if she ever wanted to call me mom, she's more than welcome to." Diana smiled. "You don't have to ask my permission darling. Like Cait said the other day. She is hurting still after losing her mom at the beginning of this shit world. Fuck, even I am. But you're just as good as her mom." Diana cuddled into me and we watched our girls snooze away. Cait is an amazing big sis. I think as soon as she saw Lily in the market the first time that's when they bonded. And that bond is now unbreakable. Lily loves her big sis, without a doubt. And Cait definitely loves Lily.

After about an hour, both girls woke up. "D-did you mean it when you said I could call you mom?" Cait asked quietly. "Course I did. You heard that?" Diana asked. "I was kinda drifting in and out. And I wanted to ask coz I kinda didn't wanna feel like the black sheep. Not sure if you'd still love me as much coz Lily has you and dad and well if you have anymore then that'd leave me a bit left out." Cait said a bit upset. "Darling you're my number one girl. I'd never love you any less if me and Diana had more children." I reassured my girl. "Thanks daddy." She smiled.

Both me and Diana got up and sat on the bed next to the girls. Lily climbed onto Cait's knee. A couple minutes later, Lily puked all over her. "Why me eh missy? Why not puke on dad?" She said jokingly. "Sowwy." Lily said upset. "Hey it's ok. You didn't mean to." Caitlan assured the one year old. "Next time aim at daddy." She winked at Lily. "Oi I heard that." I chuckled. Both girls pulled their tongues out at me before going to get cleaned up.

After both girls got cleaned up, Diana suggested going outside on the field for a bit. We all agreed it's a good idea so we headed outside.

It's still really warm outside so that's a bonus. I brought out the camera because even in this shit world, memories are always important. Me ,Cait and Diana brought our weapons out with us though. Just in case. Lily loved it outside. Cait picked her up and started spinning her about, she was laughing like crazy. I love seeing my girls happy. I got a good few photos of my girls enjoying themselves. Cait laid down and put Lily on her feet and lifted her holding her hands. Lily was a bit weary at first but Cait said, "hey I got you. I'll never drop you." Lily didn't really understand but she smiled at her big sis and giggled. After a good couple minutes Caitlan sat up and put Lily down. Both girls than came and sat with me and Diana. "Why'd this shit world have to happen? The only good thing about this world is I have you three." Cait said quietly. "Shit happens sweetie. But we're going nowhere." Diana smiled.

We sat outside a good while and Lily started shivering. "You cold Lil?" Cait asked and Lily nodded. Cait took her leather jacket off instantly and wrapped it around Lily. "That should warm you up." Cait kisses the top of Lily's head and Lily cuddled into her. "Are you actually gonna let me be a mom?" Diana laughed. "Well you're being my mom now aren't ya? Mom." Cait smiled at Diana. I wrapped my arms around Cait and after a good few minutes both her and Lily fell asleep. "I think that's our cue to get ourselves and our girls to bed." I whispered, which Diana nodded.

I picked up Cait and Diana picked up Lily (I carried mine and Cait's weapons) and headed back up to our room. We got our girls changed into their pyjamas before we got in ours and got in bed next to our girls and fell asleep. Days like these make me forget that we're in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. I just wish it was like this everyday.

That's chapter 15 guys! I hope you like it!