Ch 1 - Shot and Teased Pt.1

I promise these get better! Feel free to skip this one and read another! Like for real. I hate this one so much.

GxG

(Ariana x Y/N)

I'm at the airport about to go on tour with pop musician Ariana Grande and god what a story as to how this all started...one day I was in Starbucks and Ariana Grande comes in looking to buy coffee and then a gun men shows up and for some dumbass reason I jumped in the way to protect her from a bullet. Next thing I know I'm in a hospital bed off to get the bullet removed from my arm and walla I'm all better. A day later I get a call from a private number and come to find out that it was Ariana's manager asking me if I would like to join her on her tour. And of course I said yes, I mean once in a lifetime opportunity to go across the country and meet famous people.

The first time we talked she was just thanking me and asking how I have dealt with the issue. Honestly I had no ptsd or anything, if anything I was just happy to be outta the hospital and having this journey. We talked so much after that, that we became close friends. And now about a month later, I'm on my way to meet her in Florida, after her concert to hangout. Trust me I wouldn't be doing it if she wasn't paying for my flight, but she is so yeah.

The flight was smooth and I was drowsy once we landed. Ari had a driver waiting to take me to the hotel and I was asked if I needed anything before being dropped off. I thought about it and had him stop at a store so that I could pick up some snacks. After being dropped off, I checked in and made it up to the room. Ari was still out so that left me alone to finally sleep till she arrived.

I wake up to something caressing the side of my face. When I open my eyes, I see Ariana who quickly begins to laugh.

"God you looked so confused! Like who else would it be" she says giggling.

"Yeah yeah whatever how was the concert?" I ask her, still groggy from my nap.

"Good! I swear to god, this one girl fainted at least 3 times!" She says.

"Well it must be fun to have people hyperventilate themselves to sleep because of your over stimulating fame" I tell her rolling my eyes as I spoke.

"Jeez, your sarcasm is not appreciated" Ariana says, giving me an annoyed look.

"Well being woken up isn't appreciated either" I tell her with a sassy tone.

She furrows her eyebrows and pouts, while looking longingly into my eyes.

"No way, not gonna work today" I tease her, shaking my head. We both know that once she does that face I can't help but give in. However, I want to make her work for it this time for some reason. So, I turned over and brought the bed covers above my head.

"Y/N!, are you seriously going back to bed?!" Ariana shouts.

I hum back in response.

"Wow, and after I paid for you to come here and everything, this is what I get? You know there are hundreds, thousands, no millions of people actually that would die to be here with me, and here's your ass sleeping!" I had to hold in my laughter as she spoke. Iv always had a hard time taking her seriously. I always found her to be so adorable when she got mad.

"What can I say, the plane ride made me drowsy. Now can't you let a women rest jeez-I mean aren't you tired after your long day?!" I ask her, still underneath the blankets.

She mutters something and gets off the bed.

"Thank you, now was that really all that-OOOF!" The air is almost completely knocked outta my lungs by a tiny Ariana jumping on top me.