Ch. 14 - Missing My Girls

Don't forget to Vote if you enjoy! 🖤

Requested
Short Imagine ☺️

Ariana's POV:

*Ring-Ring*

At this very moment, I'm waiting for my loving wife and our adorable little girl to answer my Skype call. I'm on tour and haven't been able to go home yet and it's been almost two months since I last kissed Y/n and hugged our beautiful daughter. I miss them both so much, that lately I'm finding it hard to sleep through the night.

*Ring-Ri*

Y/n: Hey babe, what's going on? I was just about to put Grace to bed.

Ariana: I miss you guys. I can't wait till I'm able to come home for a few days.

Y/n: Awe my poor baby.

Grace: Are you talking to mommy!! Momma?!

I hear Grace yell.

Y/n: I am, you wanna say hi to mommy before you finish getting ready for bed?

Grace: Yes! Hi mommy! I miss you, when are you coming home?

It makes me so happy to see her face again, even if it's just on a screen.

Ariana: Hi my little angel! I've missed you too! Mommy will be home as soon as she can. Now be a good girl and finish getting ready for bed like momma asked.

Grace: Okay Mommy! And just between you and me, I think Momma misses you more than me. I found her crying the other day.

Y/n: Okay Grace that's enough, please go finish getting ready for bed, and then I'll read you a bedtime story.

Grace: Okay Momma, bye Mommy! I love you!

Ariana: Bye! I love you too!

I watch as Grace runs off and Y/n sighs.

Ariana: You cried the other day?

Y/n: Y-Yeah, but it's okay you don't need to worry about me. I'm strong, I'll be fine.

Ariana: I'm calling my agent and getting a flight to bring me home tomorrow.

I hate it when my baby is upset and especially if it's because of me.

Y/n: No, Ariana you don't have to do that. Really, I'm fine.

She may say she's fine, but I can see it in her eyes.

Ariana: Y/n I'm coming home. We haven't seen each other for almost two months, and I promised that I'd see you and Grace at least once a month.

Y/n: But won't your agents be mad?

Ariana: They can stuff it. I miss you and Grace, and that's all that matters.

Y/n: I love you

Ariana: I love you more

Y/n: Do you want me to tell Grace?

Ariana: Nah, lets surprise her.

And surprise I did. My little girl was so happy to see me, but my big girl was even happier.

I'm never staying away from them for that long ever again.

The End 🖤

Short and Sweet!