Ch. 22 - Laundry Love

Enjoy! 🖤

GxG But Y/n is G!p

Ariana's POV:

It's Sunday and also my three year anniversary with my baby Y/n. It feels like just yesterday that we met and I couldn't be happier. I knew the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was my one and only.

She's taking a shower at the moment, before we go out for a romantic dinner on the water. Y/n loves the ocean and her family is kinda rich, so when she turned 24, her uncle bought her a boat. Y/n spends as much time as she can out on the ocean. She loves marine life and actually has a job saving ocean life. I also love animals and the ocean. That's how we came up with the idea to celebrate our anniversary on the boat.

"Hey babe can you check to see if my laundry is done?" Y/n shouts from the bathroom.

"Yeah!" I shout back.

God what I'd give to be able to join her in that shower right now. But I can't, because she told me no sex until later tonight. However, I don't see why we can't have it now and later?

I finally reach the washer and dryer and find that her clothes are indeed done. So, I yell back to her and ask if she wants me to take them out for her.

"Um no that's okay babe, I-uh I can do it when I'm done. Don't trouble yourself with my chores." She shouts back.

"Okay!" I shout back.

Like hell I'm not gonna trouble myself, this women is always spoiling me. So, whenever I get the chance to return the favor I do it.

I grab the laundry basket from on top of the washer and open the dryer. Jesus Y/n haven't you ever heard of sorting your lights from your darks. I find many of the shirts and hoodies that I like to steal from her and each of them brings me more and more joy. I almost have everything in the basket, until a red pair of lingerie panties catch my eye.

"What the fuck?" Last I checked Y/n has a dick and these are definitely not mine.

I instantly feel a lump begin to form in my throat and my eyes become glossy. She's cheating on me?

Y/n's POV:

I'm extra giddy today, because I can't wait to celebrate with my baby tonight. I get out of the shower and dry off. Then proceed to get dressed and brush my teeth. Once, I'm all freshened up, I holler to Ariana asking her what she'd like for lunch, but get no response.

This worries me, so I head down stairs and look around the kitchen and see a bottle of wine open and almost half gone.

Oh fuck.

"Babe you in here?" I ask, as I carefully walk into the living room. I do this because Ari has had a habit of throwing things when she gets mad and I didn't want to get a black eye or glass in my face.

I finally make it into the living room and I see her sitting on the couch holding her glass of wine, and her eyes look kinda puffy and red.

"Baby are you okay? You look like you've been crying?" I ask her.

She glares at me looking pissed but then her facial expression changes to sad.

"Who is she?" She says.

"What?"

She scoffs, then takes another huge gulp of her wine.

"Don't play dumb Y/n! Who is she!?" She shouts.

"Ariana calm down. I don't even know what you're talking about." I tell her, taking a few steps closer to her.

"Come any closer and I slice your dick off you cheating bitch!" She shouts.

Cheating bitch? Hold up.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, I know you've been sleeping with another woman." She says.

"Why the fuck would I cheat on you I love you!"

"How can I believe you when I clearly found evidence in your laundry!?!" She shouts.

"My-you went through my laundry?"

"Duh, I was doing something nice for you, but then I come to find some other sluts underwear in your clothes!" She spits.

"Oh those."

"Yeah oh those." She says mocking me.

She has it all wrong. I didn't want her going through my laundry because I got that lingerie for her as one of her anniversary gifts. Well, it was kinda more of a gift to her for me, but yeah. I washed them because I wanted to make sure they were absolutely clean, before I gave them to her. I thought maybe she could use them tonight, but I guess that's not happening now.

"You know Y/n, I thought we would get married some day. Have a family of our own with little Ari's and Y/n's running around. We'd even open our own little animal rescue center. But now...I-I-" she cant even finish, before she breaks down in tears.

I hate seeing her this way and it's all my fault for not thinking that she'd try and do something nice for me, even though I asked her not too.

"Babe, you got it all wrong. Those panties were supposed to be a surprise gift that I was gonna give you later tonight. I couldn't and wouldn't ever cheat on you, I love you with all of my heart, body, and soul. You're my Yin-to-my-Yang, my strudel to my pop tart, my blueberry to my muffin. Please, please believe what I'm telling you! I can even pull up the online order receipt for them if you want." I tell her.

She stops crying and goes silent, which scares me.

"Ari...please say something."

"Blueberry to my muffin-"

"What?" I say confused.

"-Y/n that's got to be the cheesiest thing you have ever said to me." She says and starts laughing.

"So, you believe me?"

"Yeah, I believe you. Just next time, maybe try washing them when I'm not around, okay? I almost cut off your baby makers!" She says.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in and take a seat next to her on the couch, and watch as she takes another sip of her wine.

"So, you wanna get married huh?"

She chokes on her wine and when she looks at me her face becomes super red.

"How about we make that official tonight?" I ask her, and I watch as the biggest smile I've ever seen appears on her face.

"I'm down if you are muffin" she says.

"Then what are we waiting for my little blueberry?"

FAST FORWARD

36 years and two kids later, and I still don't regret putting those panties in my laundry.

The end<3