Ch. 4 - Meet and Greet

(GxG)

Ariana's POV:

It had started off like any other night. My crew was working hard, preparing for the next show and I was getting ready to do some meet and greets.

I didn't expect it to go any different than the others, but it did. It all changed when I saw her. She walked in with long blonde hair, wearing a Sweetener Hoodie, ripped jeans, and black converse sneakers.

I'v never seen anyone like her before, she made my heart stop and I knew at that moment that I had to have her.

Y/N's POV:

I was so nervous to meet my queen and get to talk with her. I'v been a fan since basically day 1, and am finally getting the chance to meet her.

I waited in line, patiently, until it was my turn. As soon as I walked in I could feel the little Italians eyes checking me out.

"Hey cutie! What's your name?" Ariana asked, blushing slightly as I stared at her beauty. She was wearing a knee high sparkling black dress with a pair of her classic knee high black heeled boots.

"I um I'm Y/N" I told her nervously.

"Y/N? I love it! And can I just say I love your outfit!" She said.

"Oh please, no one can top you" I told her, still blushing from her compliment.

Ariana seemed frozen for a second but was quick to recompose herself.

"So, what would you like to do for poses?" She asked.

I had completely forgotten to think of poses. I was just so excited to meet my idol that it had slipped my mind.

"Um why don't you pick for me? I kinda forgot that I would get to take photos with you-I was just so excited to get to meet you that I didn't plan any" I told her.

I swear that I saw her cheeks turn red for a second, but then it was gone.

"Sure! I don't mind, come here" she waved for me to move closer so that I was standing next to her.

We took some photos and for the last one she kissed my cheek. I felt a shock wave burst through my stomach and it took everything I had to keep myself composed, so that I wouldn't run out of the room.

Ariana's POV:

She tried her best to hide how happy she was when I kissed her cheek, but I could still see it. It was so cute, it made me want to kiss her cheek again just to see if she would be able to handle it.

"Here's your photos" I moved my vision from Y/N to see Brian handing her the film of photos we had just taken.

I felt a pit of sadness in my stomach knowing that my time with her was already about to end. However, I'v never felt this way about someone before and I refuse to let her just slip away from me.

"Hey Y/N?"

She stopped staring at the photos and turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Would you like to hangout with me after the concert?" I could feel my heart race and I was afraid that she would say no.

"Uhhh are you for real?"

I looked at her puzzled for a second, but then remembered that I was her idol and having someone as famous as me, just out of the blue ask them if they'd want to hangout is something that doesn't just happen on a daily basis.

"Yes, I'm being for real. How would you like to hangout with me after my show? I get this vibe from you, that just makes me want to get to know you better. So what do you say?"