Ch. 24 - Drunk

Enjoy and sorry for not updating for a really long time!

Y/n's POV:

I'm in the middle of a movie when the front door the apartment slams open, making me jump in my seat.

"BABYYYY! I'M HOMEEEE!" Ariana shouts.

She sounds drunk, which surprises me, since she said she was only going out for a couple of drinks with Courtney. Then again, what does Courtney consider as a "few".

"I'm in the living room babe!" I shout.

I hear her stumble into the house, dropping what I assume is her coat, shoes, purse, and house keys on the ground.

When she finally turns the corner and sees me, she smiles really wide.

"Babyyy! I missed you so much!" She says, tackling me on the couch.

"I missed you t-Ow! Ariana easy!" I tell her, as she roughly try's to reposition herself in my arms.

"Shhhhh" she says, then connects our lips in a quick but rough kiss, making a pop sound once she's done.

I could easily taste the alcohol on her lips.

"Jesus baby, how much did you have tonight?"

"I-I don't know-now give me another kiss!" She whines, then tries to kiss me again.

"No, not until you brush your teeth, you reek of alcohol babe."

She pouts for a moment, but then her face turns devilish.

"Whatever you think you are gonna do, stop." I tell her.

However, this only makes her smile even more.

"Y/nnnnnn" she sings.

"No, I'm not falling for it"

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and whispers into my ear.

"I've got a baaadddd idea"

"Ari quit-!"

My words get caught in my throat as I feel Ariana grind her center into my lower abdomen. Normally it would be my hips, but the way she's sitting only allowed her to get that far.

"Mmm" she moans softly.

"You're drunk baby, not right now"

"I don't care I-I need you now-mmm!" she says, grinding into me again at the end.

I try to push her off of me gently, but instead she just pulls me on top of her.

"Please?" She says, her face slightly red, eyes dilated, and looking up at me seductively.

"I-I don't want to take advantage of you though baby."

She frowns.

"How would you be taking advantage of me?! I'm you're girlfriend and I'm asking you to fuck me!" She says.

"....."

"Y/n, please. I can't take this feeling much longer. Just feel how wet I am" she says, then quickly takes my right hand and shoves it under her shorts and into her underwear.

I blush, as I can tell without a doubt that she is practically soaked.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes!" She says.

"Then f-fine."

"Yesss, now-Oh my god!" She screams in pleasure, as I get straight to work.

Oh what a drunk and horny girl you are baby, but you're mine.

The end <3

A/n: Part 2 (maybe, but don't get your hopes up)