Ch. 6 - Truth or Dare

GxG

As requested by E_Grande12

Vote & Follow if you enjoy! And leave a comment below telling me what you think and if you have any ideas or requests! I will do my best!

Y/n POV:

I'm at a party that my friend Alexa invited me too. I didn't know what I would be getting into, until it was too late.

The party was held at a huge house and I found Alexa talking with a girl that seemed very familiar.

"Hey Alexa"

"Oh Y/n, good you're here. I want you to meet Ariana!" She said gesturing to the small girl beside her.

That's when it clicked, this was not just any Ariana. It's the Ariana Grande!

"Nice to meet you Ariana, I love your music" I tell her, holding out my hand to shake hers.

She blushes before taking her hand in mine and speaking.

"Well I'm flattered, but it's more of an honor to meet you Y/n" she says.

"I hope you don't mind, I'v been telling Ariana about your skills with music" Alexa says.

"Alexa has told me that you're looking for a new job" Ariana says.

"Yeah I am. My old job had to make budget cuts and I ended up being one of them haha" I tell her awkwardly.

"Well maybe you could stop by the studio and show me what you can do sometime?" Ariana asks.

She wants me to show her what I can do?!

"Sure, I don't see why not" I tell her.

"GUYS THERE YOU ARE!"

I turn to see Frankie, Ariana's brother.

"A group of us are about to play truth or dare, come join us!"

We all look at each other and shrug.

"Why not" Alexa says and we follow Frankie into another room where there are between 4-5 other people sitting in a circle.

We each take a seat somewhere in the circle. I realize that Ariana took a seat right across from me and I blush, noticing that she was staring.

"Okay I'll spin first" Frankie says.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Alexa.

"Truth or dare Alexa my darling?" Frankie asks her.

"Dare, I'm feeling wild tonight"

"Okay, I dare you to strip down to your underwear and jump in the pool outside" Frankie tells her.

"Alexa you're not actually gonna do that right? It's like 20 degrees outside" I ask her.

"A dares a dare" Is all she says before shredding everything but her underwear and bra and runs out of the room.

We all run over to the window and watch as Alexa jumps into the pool screaming "YOLO!!" And then books it back into the house.

She comes in dripping and Frankie throws her a towel.

"I'm impressed haha, didn't think you would actually do it"

"I'm not a chicken" Alexa says wrapping the towel around her body and taking her seat back in the circle.

Alexa spins the bottle and it lands on Ariana.

"Truth or dare Ariana?"

"Mhmm dare" she says.