Ch. 3 - Photo Booth

GxG (Ariana x Y/N)

Y/N POV:

Your with your good friend Ariana Grande, who you got close with after running into each other at a Starbucks a few months ago. Ariana was showing you around one of her favorite malls from her home town, which happened to be only a city or two away from where you lived. You were walking around the mall, until Ariana noticed a new Photo Booth outside one of the stores.

"Oh my god Y/N we have too!" Ariana said pointing at the booth.

"Ughhh do we really? I don't like taking photos" I wined.

"Come on don't be a party pooper, It'll be fun! Pleaseeee" she pleaded.

"Fine, but I get the bottom bunk, next time you have me come with you on tour"

"mhm, okay Deal!" Ariana grabbed my hand and pulled me into the photo booth.

"Okay what should we do for our first pose?" She asked.

"I don't know, how about just a normal photo?" I tell her.

"Okay, then why don't we do a duck face one, then how about a silly photo for the last?" Ariana says, while putting coins into the machine.

"Sure whatever you want"

"Girl can you at least pretend to enjoy this? Like seriously. Why did I choose you of all people to bring shopping?" She says annoyed.

"Uh duh, because I won't let you buy the whole damn mall and I'm great company" I told her jokingly.

She burst into laughter shaking her head.

"Okay okay part of that is true I guess" she says getting her laughter under control.

"Damn straight-wait what do you mean only part of it?!"

"Forget it Y/N, can we just take the pictures?" She says hovering her hand above the start button.

"Fine"

She smiles and clicks the button and a count down from 5 begins.

5...4...3...2...1

We smile for the first.

5...4...3...2...1

I forcibly do a duck face with her for the second.

5...4...3...2...1

Ariana closes her eyes and sticks her tongue out, while I look wide eyed at the camera for the last picture.

The flash goes off, however, the machine started to count down again.

"Shit what should we do?"

I got an idea.

"Hey look at me" I tell her.

She looks and I quickly kiss her on her lips as the flash goes off.

I pulled apart a second or two later and she was blushing.

"Y/N what the hell!" Ariana says, punching my arm.

"Ow!-What you said to pretend like I was enjoying myself. Plus I didn't think it was that bad of an idea, I mean you kiss your cousin all the time anyway."

"Yeah but like a peck! You actually kissed me! What if someone saw that! The media would go crazy! Are you insane!!" Ariana shouts.

"Wow, okay, my bad didn't realize you would get so upset from kissing me. I'm gonna go, I'll just have an Uber or something drop me off at my apartment" I told her, and before she could even respond I was out of the booth.