Ch. 10 - Same Old Club

Please don't forget to Vote if you enjoy this!

-There is a joke about a sensitive topic in this imagine-

I know the topic I joke about in here is not something to actually joke about in real life. I am purely using it to give the story more character and help the imagine be a little more realistic.

GxG

Y/n's POV:

Okay, so my friends have dragged me out to go clubbing with them yet again. They do this at least once every two weeks, to get me out and seeing new people. However, I always end up just sitting at the bar getting either wasted or being my friends designated driver.

This time, I chose to get wasted. I had a bad week at work and my landlord bumped up my rent. I know alcohol isn't how I should be drowning my sorrows. But it's either alcohol or actually trying to drown myself at this point. So, alcohol doesn't seem so bad, when you put it next to my other option.

The bar I've been dragged to is the same we've gone too the past 4-5 times. It's not bad or run down, it just gets boring after awhile. I mean, like the same people are always here. Never anyone new. Like how is that even possible? I live in New York and so does hundreds of thousands of other people. You would think this place would have different people showing up all the time. But yet, here I am again. Watching the same trashy dude buy his 6th shot of whiskey and observing this skanky looking chick that likes to stand by the restrooms, who I'm pretty sure is a hooker or something.

Whatever. I'll just have a few more shots then make my way back home.

"Hey Bartender another shot of vodka please!"

"Make that two!" I hear an unfamiliar voice say to my right.

I look to see who just spoke and I'm met with a short but beautiful long-brown haired girl, wearing an oversized sweater and knee high boots and her hair up high in a pony tail. I've never seen this girl here before. She looks at me and smiles and holds her hand out for me to shake.

"Hey, I'm Ariana" She says.

I take her hand slowly, still a little shocked to see such an angel standing beside me.

"Y/n. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"Well I could ask you the same thing, but I wanted a change of pace. You know, get out for a bit, enjoy myself for once." She replies.

"Oh, well I'm flattered and I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think you'll find much here."

"Oh? And why's that?" She asks.

"Have you not seen the people here?"

"I've seen you, and I can't say that I'm not enjoying myself." She says a little flirtatiously.

"Really? Cause last time I checked, I'm not all that fun. Fun, are my drunk friends over there on the dance floor, practically humping each other."

She laughs at my words and I can't help but feel confused. When she realizes my state she quickly tries to stop her laughing.

"Sorry, Sorry, it's just-I wasn't talking about um..that kind of fun." She tells me.

It takes me a second, before I realize what she's talking about and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"O-Oh"

We sit at the bar in silence for a moment, before the bartender returns with our shots.

"Thank you, keep the change" I tell him. I decided to pay for her drink as well, seeing as how cute and entertaining Ariana has been.

He nods, then walks away.

"So?" Ariana says taking ahold of her shot.

"So?"

"Do you wanna?" She asks.

"Do I wanna what?"

I have a feeling of what she's asking, but I'm not sure if she's playing with me or not.

She rolls her eyes when I don't respond, then kicks back her shot. She then slowly leans into my shoulder and whispers into my ear.

"Go back to my place dummy"

My cheeks now feel like there on fire. I've never done anything with another women before, so I don't really know if I would like it.

"I-I don't know..."

I see her right eyebrow rise and her pearly whites appear from behind her lips.

"Maybe this will help you decide then." She says.

Before I can even respond or question her words, her lips are on mine and I slowly find myself enjoying the feeling more and more. When she pulls away, I can see her blushing a little as well. I guess she didn't expect the kiss to be as good or heated either.

"W-Wow" She says.

"Y-Yeah wow..."

"So-uh you wanna-" She says pointing towards the exit.

"Yes"

I know I barely know this girl, and I probably shouldn't just bail on my friends, to go to some strangers house. But, if what happens later is as good or better than what I just experienced, then I'm not letting this opportunity walk out the door.

The end 🖤

Comment if you want a part 2!

I can't promise when I'll get it done, but I do have three days off this week so maybe within that amount of time.