Ch. 18 - Hiking

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote! 🖤

GxG

Ariana's POV:

The crew and I decided that it was a nice day for a hike. Something that we don't get to do often, because of my crazy schedule. I invited my girlfriend Y/n to come along too, knowing that she'd kill me if she found out I went without her. She loves hiking and being outdoors. However, I'm not as fond of the idea as she is, mostly because shes a lot fitter than I am.

"Come on babe, we only have another mile or two" Y/n shouts.

"I'm doing my best, you know I'm not good at this type of stuff!"

"Well maybe wear the appropriate footwear and it wouldn't be so hard. I mean who hikes in crocs?"

"They're the closest to sneakers that I have right now! Sorry that I prefer heels!" I shout.

"I just don't want you tripping or getting hurt babe, relax"

"I'm not gonna-" as if on que, a twig gets stuck in one of the holes of my crocs, making me trip and fall. Scrapping my knee and hand in the process.

"Ow fuck!"

"Shit babe are you okay!?" Y/n asks as she comes running over.

"Yeah I just-ow!" I tried to get up, but fell back down after feeling a sharp pain in my ankle, making tears well up in my eyes.

"Don't try to stand, you probably sprained your ankle. Now let me see your hand and knee."

I show her them and she asks Brian for the med kit.

"They don't look too bad, but I'm gonna spray them with a disinfectant and then I'll cover them with some wrap to keep them safe" she says.

I nod. Letting her know that I understand and am ready. However, the spray stung so much that I whined in pain.

"I'm sorry baby, only a little more"

Y/n's POV:

After carefully wrapping her hand and knee I place a kiss on her forehead.

"Better?"

She shakes her head no and pouts, while pointing to her lips.

"Oh my god your such a child" I tell her, then lean down and kiss her lips.

"Okay now I'm better" she says, smiling.

"Good, now lets see if we can't get you back on your feet"

I help her up, but she almost falls back down when she tries to take a step forward.

"I-I don't think I can walk on it" she says.

I sigh, before turning around and squating down in front of her.

"Get on you accident prone"

She giggles at my joke, but doesn't move.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to make you carry me the rest of the way" she says.

"Ari baby it's not a big deal, honestly it'll probably make this hike actually physically challenging for me."

She stays silent for a moment, looking up at me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, but only if your positive that it won't bother you" she says.

I nod and she finally climbs onto my back. Once I have her securely in place, I stand up and continue walking.

"I love you" She says, while nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck.

"I love you too, now just try to relax until we get to the top. I won't let you fall or get hurt again."

"Okay baby"

After what seemed like an hour or so, we made it to the top of the mountain and we setup a spot where everyone could rest and enjoy the view. Ariana had remained quite for the rest of the hike up, making me think she fell asleep.

"Hey Y/n looks like you got yourself a sleepy Ariana on your back" Brian says.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued over to the others.

"Hey babe, we're at the top." I said, shaking the little sleeping angel on my back.

"Mhmm" she whined.

"I didn't think you'd fall asleep on me babe"

"Well you're comfy" she says yawning and tightens her grip on me.

"Well we're at the top and it's time for lunch, so I need you to get off of me. How's your ankle?"

"It feels fine now. I think I can walk on it. But will you carry me back down? I really liked you holding me" She asks.

"Of course, now lets go get some food"

"Okay" She says and we walk hand in hand to join the others.

The End <3