Ch. 13 - Clubbing

Requested 🖤

GxG

Ariana's POV:

I'm out dancing at a club with my girlfriend Y/n and my best friend Victoria.

"Another shot!" Victoria yells.

"Are you sure Vic? You've already had quite a few."

"Im just getting started, no need to worry about me. However, you might wanna check on your girlfriend over there." She says.

"What? Why?"

"Just-ugh look" She says turning me around.

At first, I don't get why Victoria's having me look.

"Vic I don't understand, what's the problem? Y/n's just chatting with someone."

"Well no shit, but the guy she's talking to has something else in mind." She says.

"He wasn't going over any lines."

"On contour, that's where you're wrong. Look again and watch him a little more closely. See how he smiles at her every word, and how he keeps changing his posture." She says.

She's lying. Y/n would never let some random guy hit on her, especially with me around.

I look back again and my confidence is quickly squished as I watch. He's doing everything Vic said and more.

"I will not allow this."

"Then do something about it girl, go save your woman" Victoria says, before kicking back her next shot.

*Rewind to before Y/n left*

Y/n's POV:

I'm having a great time clubbing with my girlfriend Ariana and her friend Victoria. It's been awhile since we've had anytime to do something like this. Work has been hectic for both of us and when we do have time off, we've ended up having to tend to issues with our families. So it's perfect to say that we really needed tonight.

"You're drinks empty, you want me to get you another?" Ariana asks, taking me out of my thoughts.

"I'd love one, and while you do that I'm gonna go use the ladies room real quick." I tell her.

"Okay baby" She says with a smile.

"Don't fall in!" Victoria shouts.

I jokingly flip Victoria off in response, as I make my way to the bathroom.

I quickly do my business and exit the bathroom. However, when I open the door I don't notice the man standing beside it, and the door slams directly into him.

"Ouch the hell?!" The man says.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" I ask.

"What's the big ide-" he pauses for a moment when he turns and sees me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Oh-Nothing, it's quite alright, I'll be okay, nothing a little more alcohol can't help." He says, making us both laugh.

"Well I'm glad."

"Hey-um so you come here often?" He asks.

"No actually it's my first time. What about you?"

"Really? It's my first time here too. What are the odds." He says laughing a little.

"So tell me a little about yourself ummm-"

"Y/n"

"Y/n, what a lovely name. My name is Shaun." He says, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I shake his hand back and we both end up laughing.

"I don't know if I can stay long, but sure why not, you first."

There's no harm in having a short conversation with him, I mean he seems like a decent individual. Ariana won't get the wrong idea.....right?

-10 minutes later-

Okay, scratch that. Ariana is definitely getting the wrong idea. I can feel her eyes burning holes into my skull from our table. Shaun seemed nice at first, but I was quick to realize his real intentions. To take me to bed. However, I feel kinda bad for him for some reason. So, I've been trying to find a way to tell him I'm taken, but without him feeling like a dumbass for hitting on a lesbian. I mean most people can't tell right away either, because I dress and act so feminine, but it becomes kinda obvious once people start hanging out with me.

"I know this really nice sushi resturant, what do you say?" He says.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away in thought, what are you asking me?"

"I was asking you on a-"

"Y/n there you are!" I hear Ariana yell.

Oh no...

"Heyyy"

"Who are you talking too?" She asks.

"Names Shaun, pleasure to meet you!" He says, introducing himself.

"Ariana" my girlfriend says, and protectively places her arm around my waist.

"A wonderful name as well, almost as lovely as Y/n's" he says.

"Her name is beautiful isn't it. So, what were you guys talking about?" She asks.

"Oh well I um was just asking Y/n here if she would like to join me for dinner sometime next week." Shaun says.

I feel her grip on my side tighten at his words. Not good.

"Aw isn't that cute" Ariana says, trying to stay calm.

"So, Y/n what do you say?" He asks.

"Yeah Y/n, what do you say?" Ariana mimics.

"I-Uh well you see-I'm kinda already with someone." I tell him.

"Oh, well where is he?" He says.

"Look straight in front of you asshole" I hear Ariana mutter.

"Ariana calm down" I whisper.

"Calm down?! You're mine, I'm sick of watching you talk with this piece of shit." She says whisper yelling.

We start to bicker back and forth for a minute, until we both hear Shaun clear his throat.

"Anything you'd like to share?" He says.

"No I just-"

"Yes actually there is." Ariana says.

Before either Shaun or I can respond, Ariana grabs my face and slams her lips into mine.

She holds onto my bottom lip with her teeth as she ends the kiss, making my whole body shiver in pleasure and my cheeks to turn bright red.

"Need anymore hints?" Ariana spits.

Shaun stands speechless and frozen.

"Good, come on baby, I don't want Victoria getting too drunk." She says, while intertwining our hands together.

"Bye" I tell a still shocked Shaun, as I'm pulled away by my girlfriend.

Well that was a thing...

Wanna part 2 leave a comment and don't forget to vote!