Ch. 15 - Clubbing Pt. 2

Don't forget to Vote if you enjoy! Ty!

-later in the car-

"Bye babe, don't forget to drink plenty of water!" Ariana shouts to a drunken Victoria, before continuing down the road.

We just got done dropping Victoria off at her house. Ariana was quick to leave the club after the whole Shaun issue.

"So, wanna explain why you're still so wound up?" I ask.

"What?" Ariana says.

"You're still tense and avoiding talking to me as much as possible."

"I don't know what you're talking about" she says.

"Ari-"

SCREEEECH

My seatbelt locks in place from Ariana suddenly slamming on the car brakes.

"What the fuck!?" I shout as I look over at my girlfriend.

However, my mood quickly changes when I notice the expression on her face. Her eyes have gained a glossy tint, indicating that she's trying not to cry, and her lips keep twitching.

"Babe you know I love you right? I had no interest in that guy, I just felt bad for him."

"You know how jealous I get" She says.

"Yes I know but-"

"Then why would you do it?" She says, cutting me off.

"I didn't mean to talk to him. As I left the bathroom, I slammed the door into him by accident!"

"I-I didn't realize that. Y/n I'm sorry, I saw you with him and at first I was okay with it. But then Victoria pointed out how he was acting and it really got to me." She says, crying into her hands.

"Babe it's fine. I forgive you. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal."

"R-Really?" She asks, while wiping away her tears.

"Yes, now why don't we switch places, I'll drive us the rest of the way home. Then we can cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie or something." She nods in agreement, and we switch places.

Ariana kept a tight hold on my right hand for the rest of the drive. I knew she felt bad, because she wouldn't stop playing with the rings on my fingers. Something she only does when she's upset or nervous.

As soon as we get inside, Toulouse and Myron crowd Ariana, but she just walks past them. Normally she'd sit down and love them, it's the first she'll do when she gets home.

"Babe, what's wrong now?" She shrugs at my question and lays down on the couch, her head facing away from me.

"Ari" I crouch down next to her and run my hand through her hair.

"Come on, tell me what's bothering you" I switch from playing with her hair to rubbing her back.

"I don't know Y/n, I guess I'm still upset about tonight okay" I can hear a mix of sass and sorry in her voice.

"I already said that I forgive you, so why are you still hung up on it?"

"Because I hate how jealous I get" She says and hides her face behind a pillow.

"I like when you get jealous though, I think it's sexy and if I'm being completely honest, it's quite a turn on." I tell her, instantly feeling my cheeks heat up.

"A turn on huh?" She says, removing the pillow from her face.

I shrug, mimicking how she responded to me just minutes ago, and watch as a devilish smile forms on her face.

"Will you stop staring at me like that"

"Why, does it make you nervous?" She says, sitting up on the couch, getting her face closer to mine.

"No, it's creepy" I say, and playfully push her away.

"You did not just push me" She says.

"Mmm pretty sure I did"

Her mouth hangs open in shock at my words, and I quickly find myself running for my life around our apartment.

I finally get some distance between us and bolt it to our room, with Ariana right on my heels. I slam the door shut behind me and hear Ariana run straight into it, followed by another loud thud from her hitting the ground.

"Ow! Fuck Y/n, that hurt! Why would you do that, god damn it I think my nose is broken!?" She yells from behind the door.

"Shit babe I'm sorry, I didn't think you were that close to me!" I tell her as I open the door.

However, I soon realize that she's not on the floor, but standing before me.

"Gotcha" She says and tackles me to the ground.

"Wait you were faking it!?"

"Yup" She says staring dead into my eyes.

"Well, you caught me."

"That I did" she says.

"So what now?"

Another grin appears on her face.

"That's for me to know-" she says, and leans down until her lips are just barely touching mine.

"-and for you to find out." And she quickly closes the space between us.

The End🖤