Ch. 19 - Chocolate

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote! 🖤

GxG

Ariana and you are good friends and share a luxury apartment.

Y/n's POV:

I'm chilling on the couch in the living room, eating some of my expensive chocolates, while Ariana is out. She doesn't know that I have them and if she did she'd probably kill me.

You see these chocolates are from Italy and they were a special limited edition, and they don't carry them anymore. To ship a box of them cost me a small fortune. I let Ariana try one and she instantly became hooked. My stash started disappearing fast with her eating them all the time, so one night I lied and said that I finished them. Of course, she got mad and refused to talk to me for almost a week. So, now I've been forced to eat then in secret whenever she's out of the house.

Tonight she's supposed to be gone until almost mid-night because she has a dinner party to attend. I chose to binge watch one of my favorite shows on Netflix and enjoy the last of my chocolates.

3 hours later

I ended up passing out for a hot minute on the couch and when I woke up and read the time, I just about shit myself.

11:48pm!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I need to clean up and hide the last of the chocolate before Ariana-

"Y/n I'm homeeee!"

Why does life hate me...

I hear her heels start clicking closer and closer. Crap I don't have time to hide the box, and I really want that last piece. So, I do the only thing I can think of, I pop it in my mouth, just as Ariana comes into the living room.

"Hey there you are, why didn't you-" her gaze changes to behind me and I look back and see that I forgot to throw a blanket over the empty box.

"Were you just eating that chocolate again?" She asks in a serious tone.

I shake my head back and forth.

"Then what the fuck is that box behind you?" she says getting a little angry.

I shrug. I can't afford to say anything or she might know that I literally just shoved the last piece in my mouth.

She walks behind me and picks up the box, and throws it across the room, when she sees that it's empty.

"You said you ate it all!!! What the fuck! You lied!?" She shouts.

Someone please dig me a hole for my grave.

"And why aren't you speaking?!"

I feel sweat beginning to form on my forehead and I know its only a matter of seconds before she finds out.

"Well?!"

I do my best to move the chocolate into one side of my mouth before speaking.

"M-My throat hurts"

She stares at me hard with her hands on her hips, then gets in my face.

"Open" she says.

I shake my head no.

"Open your damn mouth Y/n!!"

I slowly open my mouth and as soon as I see her eyes go wide I slam it shut and turn to make a run for it. However, Ariana grabs the back of my shirt and throws me down on the couch.

"So, you thought you could just get away with hiding and eating the rest of that chocolate?" She says, while dropping her coat to the ground and removing her heels.

I meannnnnn I was this close to achieving that so kinda.

However, I don't say or do anything, I just watch as she finishes taking off her shoes and slowly climbs on top of me, straddling my waist.

"Now Y/n, are you gonna share that last piece?"

I shake my head no again and her smile drops from her face.

"Fine, I'll just take it from you then" she says.

I look at her confused and kind of scared as she gets closer to my face.

"I will have some of that chocolate Y/n" she whispers in my ear.

What she does next, I never thought would happen between us ever.

She lightly bites down on my earlobe with her teeth, pulling it slowly.

"A-Ari"

I just know she's grinning.

"Are you gonna share?" She asks.

"No"

I feel something hot and wet glide across my ear, and I quickly realize it's Ariana's tongue.

"What a-are you doing?!" I whine, trying to get out of her grasp. But it's no use, I'm pinned.

She continues to swirl her tongue around my ear and bites down on it once more, before slowly releasing.

This isn't something that friends should be doing, and I really shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am.

"Share" she demands.

I shake my head no for like the millionth time and she pulls her head from my neck.

"Then you leave me no choice"

She leans forward and my heart feels like it's going to burst from my chest. My whole body shivers, when I feel her lips brush against mine.

"Last chance Y/n"

I may or may not have teased her by breathing heavily so that the smell of the chocolate would reach her nose.

Not even a second later and her lips are on mine and she's kissing me. At first, I don't kiss back, but I quickly fall victim to her and begin heavily making out. She tries to gain access to my mouth a few times by licking my lips with her tongue but I refuse to let her in.

Finally, after her third attempt she must of had enough of my teasing, because she reached around and gripped my ass, making me moan and open my mouth. She quickly sticks her tongue in my mouth and explores it. Gathering up as much of the chocolate taste as she could, until we both ran out of breath and had to pull away.

"Mmmm now was that so hard?" She asks.

As if my pantries weren't soaked enough already.

She slowly gets up from my lap and picks up her clothes, leaving me flustered and confused.

Like bitch, where the fuck do you think you're going?!

To Be Continued...Maybe if you vote! 🖤