Ch. 23 - Horror Movie

Enjoy! Follow to keep up about when I update this or other books! 🖤

GxG

Ariana's POV:

"Babe come on! I'd like to watch this movie, preferably before I die!" I shout.

"Yeah well, I'm pretty sure that if I watch it then I will die!" Y/n shouts from the kitchen.

"Stop being so dramatic! This one isn't even based on a true story! Plus, you have to watch it remember? You lost the bet!" I shout back.

"Yeah, yeah I know! Now, calm down it's almost done!" She says.

I hear the microwave go off, indicating that our popcorn is ready, and soon after Y/n appears from around the corner.

"Finally, I think I was starting to grow white hairs."

"Oh shush, you can't even grow your hair out." She says.

My mouth drops open in shock. She knows exactly why it doesn't like to grow! Damn Nickelodeon, having me constantly dye it red for so many years. It destroyed my hair. It's only now, ten years later, that it's starting to get better and actually grow out to my shoulders or more.

"It does too grow! It just-takes its time is all..."

"I know baby, I'm sorry, I went a little overboard. I know how sensitive of a topic that is for you." Y/n says, as she sits down next to me, and kisses my cheek.

"Usually I'd be more tough about forgiving you, but seeing as we're about to watch a scary movie, I think that will suffice." I tell her.

Halfway through the movie

I wasn't expecting this movie to be so good. It has everything I like from jump scares to creepy killers. Y/n has been pretty quite so far, but I can tell the movie is starting to get to her, because every time the frame changes she'll flinch a little.

"You good baby?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no and pulls the blanket she had on, over her face.

"Hold me" She says.

"Mmmmmm no"

"Why not?!"

"Call it payback for the comment you made earlier." I tell her.

"I hate you. I'm never betting against you ever again." She says, and I laugh.

After the movie

As soon as the movie was over, Y/n got up and headed towards our room.

"Baby we can't go to bed yet, we still have to let the dogs out and pick up this mess!"

She continued making her way down the hall and into our room, completely ignoring me.

"What the fuck?"

I quickly cleaned up the living room and let the dogs out, then angrily made my way to the bedroom. When I opened the door, I found y/n curled up in a ball on top of the bed.

"Why did you ignore me? I know you could hear me?"

"Just drop it Ariana" she says, just loud enough for me to hear.

"I will not just drop it!"

I yank her blanket away and she sits up, getting right in my face.

I was about to say something else, until I noticed the tear marks covering her cheeks.

"Y/n I-what's wrong?"

I go to place my hand on her cheek, but she slaps it away.

"Don't" she says.

"Have you been crying?"

"Why would it matter? Not like you'd care." She snaps.

Okay, ouch. Of course I care.

"Y/n I will always care. Was it because of the movie?"

"It doesn't matter anymore." She says, then climbs back into bed.

"Baby look, I'm sorry. You know how I get when we make bets."

She mumbles something that I couldn't understand.

"What was that?" I lean closer, allowing me to hear what she had previously said.

"You wouldn't hold me...even though you know how much I hate horror movies. You were too caught up in the bet and the stupid comment I made earlier to care. I started having a panic attack near the end." As she finished, I could see tears forming in her eyes again.

"Y/n-Baby. I'm sorry, I forgot..."

She's right. I know how much she hates horror films. She had a bad experience one Halloween when she was a kid, where she got kidnapped by this crazy guy. It took the police almost a month to find and catch the guy. Y/n wasn't the only victim, other girls were saved and spoke about the experience to the public years ago. However, Y/n has yet to fully explain everything that happened to her. I'm an asshole. I got too caught up in everything else, that I didn't even realize she was starting to have flashbacks.

I left Y/n alone, while I finished getting ready for bed. Once I've brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, I joined Y/n in our bed. She looked as if she had already fallen asleep. However, as soon as I turned my back to her, I felt her slowly wrap her arms around my stomach, and her face into my neck.

"I forgive you." She says.

"Thank you and I'm sorry again."

I was almost asleep when I heard Y/n whisper something else that made my heart flutter in my chest.

"I love you"

Did she really just- we haven't said those words to each other before.

"I-I love you too" I tell her.

I felt her smile into my neck, then not long after, tiny snores erupted from her lips. What did I do to deserve such an angel?

The End<3

A/n:

Sorry if this was kinda crappy. It didn't turn out the way I had wanted it too, but I didn't want to rewrite it or make you guys wait any longer for an update. Let me know if it was any good and I promise the next update won't take as long!