Ch. 8 - Runaway With Me

GxG Cute!

Please Vote & Follow if you enjoy! Also if you want, check out my other Ariana book: "When There's Love, Light Will Always Shine Through"

Y/n POV:

I was stuck in the office all day yet again and I didn't get out until late. I still have so much work to do, so I ended up bringing it home to finish. However, my girlfriend, Ariana, has been distracting me.

"Ariana I need to finish this. Then we can hangout okay?"

"Why? You already had to work late, and I don't understand why you still work there. You know I can support us both" She says taking a glass of water and filling it in the sink.

"Will you please just let me do this?" I tell her getting frustrated.

"Fine, you know what? I don't care anymore. Continue struggling and working yourself into the ground, because I'm done." She shouts then goes upstairs to our bedroom.

I close my computer and quickly head upstairs and see her packing a bag.

"You're not serious?"

"Yes, I'm done trying to fight for your attention! All you ever do is work when I visit!" She yells.

"You can't blame this all on me Ariana, you're busy a lot of the time too."

"Yeah, being a fucking singer and celebrity! But I still find time to come and visit you, whenever I can. Yet, here we are again, I'm here and you're working!" I can see tears forming in her eyes.

"Baby..."

"No! Don't call me that, you're not allowed to call me that because I'm not you're baby anymore!!" She shouts with tears now trickling down her face.

There's a pain in my chest and I feel like I'm about to vomit. I can't lose her, she my everything.

"I refuse to let you go"

"You don't get a choice!" She says.

"Ariana please, I can't lose you, I'll do anything" I'm practically pleading for her to stay.

"Quit you're job"

"What am I suppose to do for work then?" I ask.

"Don't work"

"Ariana I can't just follow you around everywhere" I tell her.

"Then let's runaway" She says.

"Baby-"

"I'm serious...let's just runaway. We can go somewhere nice, like Hawaii or Mexico or even Italy, I don't care...as long as I'm with you..." she grabs one of my hands and puts it over her heart.

"I want you and only you. I know it's a crazy idea, but we've been together for over 2 years now and I-I just want to be able to hold you close to me. I don't want to worry about when I'm gonna have to leave again or when you're gonna finally be done working, so I can hold you in my arms. I just want you..."

By the time she's done talking I can feel tears sliding down my own face. I love her so much, I would do anything for her, it's just...what if this doesn't work?

"I know you're probably thinking it's a long shot, but so what if everything doesn't go as planned. To me, it will still be worth every second I get to spend with you. Now please...tell me you'll runaway with me?" She asks.

I nod my head.

"Yes, I'll runaway with you"

She smiles and we hug, breaking down in each other's arms, but this time in happiness. Once we're finally done crying, we then pack up any essentials we need, before leaving our old lives behind.

The End 🖤

Sorry it's so short, I'v never posted anything this short. But hey I made another one right haha.

Comment if you have any requests and I will do my best!