Ch. 5 - Welcome Home

A cute GxG

Ariana's POV:

I can't wait to get home, because my baby Y/N is supposed to be back soon. She flew home for the weekend to hangout with her family and although it's only been a few days, I'v missed her so much.

We've been dating for a few months now and we still haven't done it. I keep dropping hints that I'm ready and I don't know if she just hasn't picked up on any of them or if she's avoiding it. I just want to show her how much I love her, but I won't force her....even if I have been really horny lately.

-Later That Night Around 3am-

Y/N's POV:

God I hope Ariana's not mad at me, my flight got delayed because of bad weather. I wasn't able to message her until I got off the plane, however, just as I was going to my phone died. I was suppose to arrive around 11pm, but now it's 3am and I'm standing outside of her apartment after just being dropped off by a cab.

"Well here goes nothing..."

I walk inside and am immediately greeted by a happy Toulouse.

"Hey bud, I missed you, where's Ari?" I ask him quietly, while rubbing his belly.

Toulouse jumps up and runs to the living room. I slowly follow and find my baby fast asleep on one of the couches. I place my stuff down and crouch onto the floor next to her head. I can see that around her eyes are a little red and notice some discarded tissues spread across the floor. Even though she's asleep, her face says she's sad.

It hurts me to see her in pain. I start rubbing her cheek with my thumb and she smiles under my touch. She's still as adorable as ever. Her eyes start to open after a few more seconds and when she realizes who's in front of her she jumps forward and hugs me.

"Hey babe, I'm home"

"You were suppose to get back around 11!" She said tightening her hold on me.

"I know, I'm sorry, my flight got delayed and I was going to message you but my phone died before I could, and I left my charger in my suit case." I tell her.

"I missed you..." she said tucking her head into my neck.

"I missed you too baby girl, let's go to bed yeah?"

"no..."

I'm taken back by her response. So I pull her back to see her face, and she's on the verge of tears.

"Baby what's wrong?" I cant think of why she would be upset.

"Why do you avoid having sex with me?" She said with a shaky voice.

This is what she's upset about? It's not that I have been avoiding it, We've both been busy and whenever I'v seen her drop a hint, I was too tired to give her the attention.

"Baby it's not that I don't want too-"

"Then why!" She was beginning to shake from holding in her tears.

"Am I not attractive enough for you..." I froze from her words and a tear started falling down her face. How could she think that?

"No baby, I'm very attracted to you! I'v just been really tired whenever you've given me hints" I pulled her to me but she quickly pulled back.

"T-Then prove it" she said while staring into my eyes.

Something about her tone and the way she asked turned me on. I pulled her to me and softly kissed her lips. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss.

"Babyyy do I have to right now?" I whined as she began to kiss my neck.

"Yes, I'm horny and it's your fault"

"How is it my fault?!"

She giggled and pushed me onto the floor, falling from the couch, onto my waist.

"Ariana!"

"Well maybe if you hadn't waited so long then I wouldn't be like this" she says before grabbing at my shirt.

I was about to protest against it again, until I felt my jeans being unbuttoned and after that I knew I wasn't gonna be going to bed.

"Fine I give in" I tell her giggling and tugging at her shirt as she slid my pants off.

We were quick to strip each other of our clothes and get to work.

30 short minutes later...

Ariana and I are still on the floor trying to catch our breath.

"Y/N...that...that..was Amazing!" Ariana said her eyes beaming into mine as she cuddled up to my side.

"I couldn't...agree....more" I tell her in between breaths.

"I'm glad" She says holding my hand in hers and kissing the back of it.

"I kinda wish we had done this sooner" I say and instantly regretted the words that flew out of my mouth.

Ariana was fast to spring up from my side and slap my arm hard.

"Ow!-Hey how was I suppose to know what I was missing out on?!" I tell her with a huge grin on my face.

"Y/N!! Y/L/N!! You're in for it now!"

Oh shit! I quickly jumped up and started running around the apartment dodging her left and right.

"Ari calm down!" I yelled laughing.

We probably looked like a couple of crazy people running around our apartment naked, with Ariana throwing pillows and whatever else she could that wouldn't break or cause too big of a mess.

After a minute or so I was finally able to get away from her and hid behind the door of our bedroom.

"Y/N!!!" I hear the little singers footsteps come storming into the room and stop at the foot of our bed.

I take the opportunity to slam the door shut, momentarily spooking the poor girl. However, she quickly pushes me up against the door and our tongues fight for dominance as we slowly make our way to the bed.

Ariana throws me onto the mattress and straddles my hips.

"Hope you're ready for a long night baby" she said with a smirk, then smashed her lips into mine.

And that's how I was welcomed home...

Vote & Follow If You Enjoyed and want more imagines!

I am still on the search for more ideas!
So if you have any, please share!