05. Smile, baby..

Please leave inline comments!!

Justin was pushed out of bed. He groaned as he looked up.

" Laura! What the fuck!" McCann screamed at his older sister. " Justin are you alright?"

" I'm fine Jason" Justin stood up and dusted his pants. He felt like wetting them when he saw the look on Laura's face.

Laura always hated Justin. It's like every woman other than his mom and grandma hated him. They didn't have to have a reason.

Laura never approved their marriage. She knew Jason didn't love Justin and she thought Justin was just a gold digger.

She approached Justin and slapped him across the face, causing his body to almost lose control but Jason caught him before he fell. " Laura! I swear to god if you don't fucking stop hurting him-" McCann screamed, as he helped Justin sit on the bed.

" You what?! I would fucking break his neck if he would've done anything to your life, Jason!" Laura screamed back, as he sent Justin death glares.

" Get the fuck out of my eye sight, you fucking worthless piece of shit!" Laura spat at Justin, who had tears streaming down his face.

Justin stood up slowly, walking out of the room. " Justin" McCann called. Justin stopped.

" Don't go too far okay? Grab something to eat. You haven't eaten all day" McCann spoke, but he didn't fight to keep him inside. Justin nodded and walked out. Only to be shoved outside by the woman and the door slammed shut behind him.

Justin sat in the waiting room, wiping his tear soaked face. Some nurse walked in and frowned seeing his red teary eyes. " Sweetheart, are you alright?"

She probably thought he was a teenager. Justin nodded, sniffling.

" Don't worry. Your dadda will be alright, okay?" She smiled playfully tickling Justin's belly a bit.

" Dadda?" Justin's eyebrows furrowed.

" Isn't the patient who is in room 311 your dad?"

Justin thought for a bit, before bursted out laughing. The pain in his cheek didn't bother him anymore, nor the fact that McCann's sister hated him with a passion. Even though that relief wouldn't last long.

" He isn't my dadda, he's my husband" Justin stated and young nurse's face heated up in embarrassment.

" Oh I'm sorry, you look really young. How old are you?"

" 25"

She chocked on her saliva. " What?! You look no older than 16. Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you sweetheart. I thought you were a kid"

" It's okay, really. " Justin assured her.

" If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying? Mr McCann was alright when we checked him just an hour ago."

Justin smiled sadly. " nothing too serious.. Jason's sister doesn't really like me. Not a big deal. I'm just being overdramatic." Justin tried to laugh it off but his voice cracked at the end, and tears started streaming down his face like a flood.

The girl was quick to sit next to him and hug him into her chest. It was a warm, friendly hug and he realized that he hadn't been hugged like this for at least two years. And the last hug was from his mother. " It's okay, she gotta be a real bitch to not like someone as sweet and innocent as you. Don't mind her, okay?"

Justin nodded, sobbing into her chest. After he finally stopped crying and pulled away with a red face, she kissed his cheek gently. Like she would kiss a little brother.

" I'm Selena, by the way. "

" Justin. Justin Bieber-McCann" Justin said shakily.

And his stomach growled, making Selena chuckle. " How about we go and get something to eat. It's my lunch break anyway"

Justin nodded, his lips pouting naturally and it was cute. " Smile baby, don't let anyone take your smile away even though your pouty face is super cute" she giggled.

And those words were enough to bring a smile onto Justin's face.

****

Don't come at me with knives because I made Selena a character in the book. She won't get in jastin's way I assure you of that.

Ten votes and ten comments for the next chapter