08. Sugary but Spicy

Smut warning!

Please leave inline comments!!

McCann grabbed the straps, placed them on the bed covers as Justin curled up on the bed, sobbing away. McCann didn't bother to ask if he was okay, if he was crying in pain or pleasure, nor did Justin have an answer to that question. The spanking really blew up his mind. He didn't know what he felt after that. His cock was rock hard but his heart was clenching in fear. It was like his heart didn't want McCann to do anything anymore but his head was begging for more.

McCann grabbed Justin's left arm, which he tied to the headboard before grabbing the other. He kept the distance between the arms but didn't fix the straps so he can move Justin around as he pleases. He didn't tie Justin's legs, because he wanted to control his legs as he needs to when he's fucking the boy's pink hole.

He grabbed a blindfold, which made Justin whimper. " Please sir, not that" because he didn't trust McCann to let him touch him while he can't see what's going on.

He gasped when McCann's rough hand landed on his cheek, but this time on his face. His head flew to the side and he felt the familiar stinging sensation. He was sure McCann left a finger print, but it didn't matter. His body was going to cover in McCann's prints, either they are finger prints or hickies when the night ends. " Who said you could speak without permission, prince?" McCann rasped. " I hope you're not asking for another punishment." What can be a worse punishment than having to be tied up in a room with a ruthless man who is capable of doing anything? And that man is waiting impatiently to fuck you like a hungry wolf caged in a zoo waiting for fresh meat to arrive. Justin was fresh meat to the wolf that is called Jason McCann.

" No sir-"

" Stop calling me that. Every fucker that meets me or works for me calls me that but you're not one of them. You're my little fuck boy tonight and I want you to call me something different. Something noone ever calls me"

" Um.. master?" Justin mumbled shyly. McCann smirked. " Mm.. sounds better" and he putted the blindfold on Justin's hazel eyes that screamed innocence. Justin's body was the definition of sex but his eyes were something else. McCann could never look into Justin's eyes when they're having sex because Justin's eyes were so pure and innocent that it made him feel guilty when he wanted to fuck Justin until his legs give up. So he always avoided Justin's eyes when they have sex. Because he wanted sex, not some stupid feeling poking at his chest like knives.

Justin could feel McCann's lips on his, but it wasn't a passionate kiss he always yearned for, it was a hungry kiss, as if a dog ripping off meat from the bone. McCann's teeth bit and pulled at Justin's lips and swiftly his lips are sucking Justin's lower lip, as if it's a straw in a glass of orange juice.

Justin tried to kiss his lips just once, but McCann beat him to it as he shoved his tongue in Justin's mouth, savoring every inch of his sweetness.

Justin gave up, letting McCann do whatever he wants.

In minutes, McCann's mouth was on Justin's soft cheek and sucking the tenderness. Justin's conscience screamed because he didn't want hickies on his face and let everyone know that his man was that hungry but who was he to say no to McCann? He didn't want to bring out the real demon in McCann because it is lot worse than the one that's already there.

McCann left wet kisses, sucks and bites along Justin's neck, collarbone and hairless chest. When he reached his nipples, McCann smirked. " Why is my little fuckboy's nibbles hard? I think they're asking for attention" he chuckled darkly, which made Justin blush and bite his bottom lip.

Justin's breathe hitched when McCann's teeth bit his right nipple, as his left hand played with the other one. He pinched and sucked the both at the same time, making Justin's angelic moans fill the room.

Justin felt really shy at his reaction, and tried to hold back more moans by biting down on his lower lip, which made him feel the taste of blood on his tongue but McCann noticed. He shoved a finger in Justin's mouth and bit the other nipple. " Don't bite down on your lip, Prince. Master doesn't want you hurting yourself. The only one who's allowed to hurt you is me, because you belong to me. Do you understand? " He said as he moved down and left hickies along his way to Justin's cock.

" Mm yes master" Justin mumbled, and gasped when McCann's lips wrapped around his cock.

McCann kept torturing Justin's cock, teasing him to no end but didn't let him climax when Justin reached there. Which made Justin squirm and whine. But they went unnoticed.

He took the finger that was in Justin's mouth out and grabbed Justin's legs, lifting them up and placing them over each of his shoulders and licked his lips at the sight of Justin's pink anus.

He pushed the finger in the tight hole and Justin cried out in pain. He added more fingers, stretching him and soon his whole hand was in Justin's hole. Justin screamed at the top of his lungs because it really hurt. He wanted the fist out but McCann kept moving it in Justin's ass.

" Oh hush" McCann scolded. " If you don't shut up, I will fist you faster and longer. How are you gonna fit my cock in your ass if you can't have a fucking fist in there?"

Justin had tears streaming down his face and he was shaking like a leaf but he bit his both lips to not scream. His body was covered in sweat and some even rolled down his naked, now red body and McCann slowly pulled his fist out, which hurt Justin even more and he let out a scream.

" You were such a bad boy. I told you not to scream but you disappointed me so no lubricant tonight" McCann said and soon entered Justin. Justin again screamed in pure pain but McCann kept fucking him fast.

Justin's sobs of pain were turning into the moans of pleasure as McCann continued. It only took five minutes for both men to reach climax and it felt as good as the last time. McCann came undone in Justin's ass and filled him to the rim and Justin's came on his stomach. And he shook as he climaxed and came down from his high. His eyes gave up and he fell limp on McCann's arms and McCann chuckled.

" Take some rest and we'll start the second round"

****

Fifteen votes and ten comments for the next chapter!