37. Champagne and red wine..

Please leave inline comments!!!

" No way!" Justin exclaimed, covering his mouth with both of his hands. Jason kissed Justin's lips, with a beautiful smile on his lips.

" You deserve this baby" Jason said adoringly as he walked inside the hotel with Justin by his side.

" You didn't have to" Justin cried out, feeling overwhelmed by the happiness and excitement.

" Yes, I had to, you deserve every bit of happiness in the world, baby" Jason looked around the hotel. " This whole place is ours tonight. I hired it"

" You hired the four seasons hotel just for a date?" Justin asked in disbelief. " And spending the night after the date, yes" Justin was speechless for a while and when he recovered, he fell onto Jason's chest, hugging him. " Thank you, baby"

" It's not a big deal. I'm a billionaire but what's important is, that I'm going to treat you right tonight. I won't let your first date to be a disaster like everything else. "

Justin smiled wide, his face heating up with adoration for his man. How far has they come since they started? Justin never thought it would be possible to a man to change from a monster to an angel in less than a year. It's like all the bad memories of his marriage life flew out the window and his life was only surrounded by happiness. And Justin obviously loved the change.

It's not the luxurious hotel that made him happy, but the fact that Jason would spend his time actually trying to do something for Justin. It was such a great feeling to have the person you love trying so hard to impress you. Even to a billionaire's husband like Justin, it was overwhelming but in the best way possible.

The employees working in the hotel worked as usual, but there were no customers, only customers being Justin and Jason.

" How did you do this? It's impossible"

" The owner of this hotel is one of the best friends of mine. I asked him if he could help me with this and he said yes. I'm paying his loss anyway so he doesn't have a problem"

Justin smiled, nodding.

Jason sighed in relief because Justin really seems to like the date. He didn't want to mess this up because it mattered everything to him.

One of the waitresses walked Infront of them, smiling, although it was a fake smile, Justin smiled back. Jason, being Jason, ignored the gesture and grabbed Justin's hand gently, intertwining their fingers. " Hello sir, would you like a table?"

" Of course, we obviously can't eat on the floor" Jason rolled his eyes.

Justin held back his laughter because it was impolite to laugh and he felt sorry for the girl because she looked embarrassed.

" Jason" Justin scolded, making Jason chuckle and fake a smile. " It was a joke, geez! Yes, We'd like a table, thank you"

Girl smiled and leaded the way. " Wait" Jason stopped, and the other two followed his actions.

" Is everything okay, sir?" Girl asked, being polite.

" I hired this place. I want my husband to choose where he wants to have dinner. "

" Of course, sir. " Girl nodded, turning to Justin.

Justin smiled shyly, scratching his neck as he pointed to the table at the corner of the hotel. It faced a beautiful garden outside the glass window and Jason smiled.

" Good choice, sir. That table has a beautiful sight. " Girl said, making Jason want to roll his eyes but he held back.

" We have eyes" he said 'jokingly' and chuckled afterwards. Justin rolled his eyes at Jason's rudeness but couldn't hate the immature brat. He was a sweetheart to take Justin on a date like this.

Girl faked a chuckle and they walked to the table.

" Your waitress will be here soon, but until then, would you like something to drink?"

" Uh Justin?"

" Umm, do you have wine?" Justin asked, trying to act grown up because he has never drunk any alcohol. Jason raised an eyebrow. " Baby. You don't drink" he reminded.

" I wanna try. It's not like I'm going to drink champagne, I'm going to drink a small glass of wine. "

" Okay" Jason nodded, although he seemed unsure.

" Yes sir, we have. What kind of wine would you prefer?"

" Huh?"

" Red wine or white wine, Justin? " Jason asked because the knowledge that Justin had about alcoholic beverages is zero to none.

" Anything that's not too strong" Justin nodded.

" Alright, sir." And she turned to Jason.

" Uh, a bottle of champagne with ice, please" he ordered. " And to his wine, add at least 50% of orange juice or something because I don't think he could hold liquor very well. "

Justin blushed feeling like a 16 year old as the girl walked away.

" Don't be ashamed, Jay. It's your first time drinking alcohol so it's going to be harder to hold it. I don't want you to get drunk because there's a lot I need to do tonight with you"

" Okay Jase" Justin nodded. Smiling.

Jason smiled back, grabbing Justin's hand and kissing his soft pale knuckles.

" Hello sir, I'll be your waitress for the night." A familiar voice spoke and both men turned to her. She looked shocked to see who the couple was and her eyes screamed jealousy.

" Jessica?" Jason spoke in disbelief. It was the personal assistant that Jason fired because she talked shit about Justin and made him cry.

And there goes the plans to make this the best day of his life for Justin. The pained look on Justin's face gave away the fact that he was remembering the painful past of his marriage life and Jason wanted to strangle the stupid woman for showing up in a day like this to ruin it.

******

15 votes and 15 comments?