12. Mood swings like a pregnant woman's

Please leave inline comments!!

  " Justin,can you please something? Please? " Jason pleaded as he sat on the couch, holding up a spoonful of soup because Justin hadn't been eating all day. He was getting impatient but he wouldn't do anything to hurt Bieber or make him feel uncomfortable. He was going to make sure Justin spends the time of his life in few months he's going to live. But Bieber had been refusing any affection. And Jason wasn't going to give up.

  " What's the point? I'm going to throw it up anyway" Bieber sighed, laying his head on the back of the couch.

  " Fuck!" Jason snapped, startling Bieber but Jason was pissed off. He slammed the bowl of soup on the glass coffee table, chipping the material and making the soup spill over the expensive carpet. " What's wrong with you Justin?! My patient is getting thinner and thinner and your going to taste some of my nasty side sooner than later" McCann screamed at the man, but unlike other times, Bieber didn't feel the pain, in fact, he felt happy. McCann was not going to cry over his dead body.

   " Can you get me something like mango juice?" Bieber asked. " I'm thirsty"

  Jason smiled. " The only way you listen has become that" he mumbled and kissed Justin's forehead before running into the kitchen like a little kid wanting to impress his parents.

    " Your mood swings like a pregnant woman" Jason stated and handed Justin the huge glass of apple juice.

  Bieber looked at the glass and glared. He pushed McCann's hand so the glass fell on the floor, spilling juice on the already soaking carpet. " Mango juice! That's all I asked for! If you can't give me that then I don't want a fucking apple juice! "

  Jason stared at Justin shocked. Justin was never like that. Speak of mood swings and it shall appear. Jason chuckled.

  Justin blushed, looking down. " I'm sorry. I was just-" his eyes got watery. A tear or two slipped and Jason sat on the couch pulling him onto his lap.

  " Hey" Jason spoke gently. Caressing Justin's cheek. " It's okay, you don't have to cry"

  " Why did you change?! Why can't you be the cold hearted monster you've always been?!" Justin sobbed, burying his face in Jason's chest. He couldn't take it anymore. The pain was becoming worse.

   " Is it bad that I changed? I thought you wanted me to change"

   " I wanted, but not anymore. I don't want to die leaving you with the pain. If you don't love me, you won't feel pain when I'm gone . Please hate me like you have always done. Please let me die in peace?" Justin sobbed and Jason realized what was going on. He wiped Justin's tears with the pad of his thumb. " No baby, I've been treating you like absolute shit for over three years. I won't let you die feeling like shit, because you're not. You deserve so much better but I didn't give you what you deserved. I was a monster but I won't let you die having a monster for a husband. I want you to feel loved and cared for before you die and I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you on this earth because you're too young to leave and you haven't seen the beauty of this world. I took three precious years from your youth and I know I can't change what I have done but I'm going to change. Let me redeem myself. Let me treat you the way you deserve to be treated for the five months you've left or else the guilt will eat me alive knowing I treated my husband like shit until the day he left this world" Jason sobbed too.

  They both sobbed, hugging each other and spent the whole time in each other's arms until they fell asleep on the couch.

  Surprisingly, they both felt relieved after pouring each other's hearts out. And this slumber was the most peaceful and happy sleep they'd ever shared in each other's arms.

  But Jason had to wake up in few hours because the phone was ringing.

  And who called him was the doctor who checked Justin.

****

  What's going to happen?👀

  Fifteen votes and ten comments!