09. Mr Malik..

Please leave inline comments

McCann smirked as Justin kept limping around the house in his baggy shirt and boxer briefs on.

They decided to stay home because Justin couldn't walk a feet without hissing in pain. McCann wanted some spice if he was going to have to keep watching him like that but Justin broke down into tears even if McCann touched him because his whole body was sore. McCann couldn't bare to hear his whining and crying So no sex for few days for McCann.

Justin whined as he tried to sit on the couch but ended up landing on his ass on the hard wood floor and the plate of spaghetti that was in his hand fell on the floor. Justin couldn't help but cry out as tears rolled down his face as he tried to stand up. McCann chuckled as he came close and placed his hands under Justin's armpits, pulling him up. Justin wiped his face aggressively. " Why are you laughing?! It's not funny" he spat as McCann picked him up bridal style. McCann just chuckled again, taking him upstairs and into Justin's room.

" Stay in bed today, why don't you?" McCann pushed the blonde locks back from Justin's face.

" I'm hungry" Justin mumbled, biting the nail on his ring finger.

McCann took the finger out of Justin's mouth. " I'll get something for you to eat. Any requests?"

" Can we eat pizza?"

" Alright but just this time. You do know I don't like junk food, and I don't want them giving us cancer and other diseases, right?"

" Yeah. Just this time. Please"

McCann sighed softly, patting Justin's head. " Be right back" he said and got up.

" Can you turn on the TV if I have to stay in bed all day?" Justin pouted. " And give me my phone too. It's on bathroom counter. I forgot it in there"

" Alright." McCann nodded and turned on the TV, he handed Justin the remote controller and went into the bathroom, grabbing Justin's phone and gave him that. " Stay?" Justin gave McCann a pleading look, but McCann shook his head. " I have to work. I have to finish my work even when I don't go to work, you know? This is my company. "

" You can do it in here. Please, I don't wanna be alone"

" No babe, you must sleep" McCann said because Justin always fell asleep when he watched TV on the bed. Justin sighed, but obeyed, nodding and pulling his blanket over his body. It was cold so Justin felt comfy in the blanket. His room was recently painted white so and the smell of the room was warm and pure. He loved his room, unlike McCann's room. McCann's room was bigger but it had a dullness and coldness that Justin didn't find nice.

Justin's room faced the sunrise and a beautiful lake and a flower garden when McCann's room faced a huge lawn that didn't have any flowering plants nor water.

They heard the doorbell. " I'll get it." McCann left.

McCann opened the door for a man who had long black hair and freshly shaved face. He was almost as tall as McCann and he had tan skin. He was handsome and well built and he was in an all black attire. Black tight pants and a black v-neck shirt underneath the black leather jacket. He even wore black newly polished shining shoes. " Hello, can I help you?" McCann asked, being polite. A genuine smile appeared on the man's face.

" You must be Jason McCann. I'm Zayn Malik. Does Justin Bieber live here?" That name was very familiar but McCann couldn't pin point where he heard that from.

" Uh yeah. Justin Bieber McCann lives here. " McCann emphasized the McCann part so the guy, whatever the reason he's asking for Justin, backs off.

" He's married?" The man's eyes showed a bit of disappointment or McCann imagined it because he thought of the man as a competitor. Every man and woman was a competitor in McCann's eyes and that's why McCann always kept Justin from the world. Sometimes McCann became overly controlling and Justin didn't have a say in it. Whatever McCann said, Justin had to do or he'd become a monster. If he already isn't.

" Yes, I'm his husband." McCann said proudly although he didn't do his job as a husband properly.

" He didn't even invite me to his wedding" Malik said sadly.

" We actually didn't have a ceremony yet. We're married and living together. " And it's been three years since they've been married. McCann was that careless about Justin's feelings. Justin had given up about trying to talk about his wedding ceremony, because McCann never listened. He didn't see the need of a ceremony because this relationship mattered nothing to him. " Who are you, by the way"

" I'm Zayn Malik, I'm pretty much shocked that you didn't recognize me but I understand. I'm a pop singer"

"And you're going to tell me that my husband is one of your fans?"

Malik chuckled. " No, he was actually my childhood best friend before me and my family moved to Pakistan. He contacted me until recent three years but suddenly stopped and changed his numbers and all that. I recently saw an article about you on a magazine and Justin was on it too. So I decided to pay him a visit. " And yes, McCann made Justin change his contacts and only let him contact with his family. The friends he now has are the few people that McCann approved for Justin, and they were some arrogant upright assholes who don't know how to respect others excluding one or two.

" He's a bit sick. But come in and take a seat. I'll let him know about your visit" McCann moved and let Malik in, who smiled and thanked.

****

Fifteen votes and ten comments for the next chapter.