06. Wolves

( how Justin looks in the book☝+ no tattoos)

Please leave inline comments!!

" Babe, come here" McCann patted his lap, as Justin fixed his hair with a bit of gel. McCann had asked him to come into the master bedroom after he takes a shower because they just got back from the hospital.

Justin looked up, a cute smile playing on his adorable face. He had putted on a pair of ripped shorts and a baggy T-shirt. McCann furrowed his eyebrows at the shirt. " Where did you get that? I remember putting it in the waste "

Justin blushed. " I took it back. It smells like you and I feel safe in it. "

" Oh" McCann nodded.

Justin slowly walked towards McCann and sat on his lap, as he was requested. Soon arms are wrapped around his waist and lips connected to his neck. McCann kissed and sucked the tender skin, earning a soft moan from his man. Justin bit down on his lips to hold back more moans because he was shy. He'd been having sex with the man for three years straight and he still felt shy and insecure to show his emotions to his husband. It's not like McCann tried to comfort him. He didn't care if his partner felt comfortable under his arms, he just fucked, never made love.

" Jason mmmh-" Justin shook under his husband's arms, his face red, so was his cock. He felt McCann's hardness poking at his back and blushed even more. " Jason" Justin grabbed bed sheets with both hands, since they sat at the end of the bed, and squeezed them in his arms that the sheets would've bled. " What, babe?" McCann always called him babe, never baby.

" Do..mmm.. do we hamm to rolemm roleplay?" He asked in between moans as McCann had now grabbed his ass, squeezing it as he kept the assault on his neck and now shoulder blade.

" Not right now, babe. I'm in the mood for some BDSM. I wanna get rough with you after not being able to touch you for two days. We can keep the roleplay for later" McCann bit down on Justin's neck, earning a painful and pleasured moan from Justin. " I wanna fuck you on every surface that is in this house. I wanna fuck you until you can't walk for weeks. Until you scream for mercy, until you fall unconscious and I will keep fucking you back to consciousness. Until you won't be able to move without remembering who you belong to. That's what I want. "

And Justin gulped, his cock leaking precum already. He felt incredibly ashamed of himself and shy for the way his body reacted. It's not like someone's going to assure him that his body is not him. He cannot control his body.

Justin gasped as McCann got up, taking Justin with him and he threw the smaller man on the bed. He bounced on the mattress and McCann smirked. " I hope you could bounce on my dick like that but you're too much of a pussy that I have to fuck you instead"

Justin looked down at the mattress, feeling extremely uncomfortable right now but he was not going to stop McCann from doing what he was doing. He was used to being fucked when he didn't feel safe at all. Sometimes he was scared that McCann would end up hurting him and sometimes he actually did. But McCann never comforted him nor did he apologized. In all honesty, Justin didn't believe McCann to not hurt him because he had actually done it. Once Justin ended up bleeding and it really scared him but McCann said that it wasn't a big deal. And it kept happening after that time but McCann blamed it on the tightness of Justin's anus. Not the roughness of his fucking and his dick was more than Justin could take.

" Let's start by tying you up" McCann smirked as he held some leather straps in his hands.

****

If you really need the next chapter, give me ten comments and ten votes. That's all I ask for.