21. Love has no gender..

Please leave inline comments!!

" I want my babies to have unisex names " Justin said, as Jason ate from his plate of spaghetti and meatballs. They were back from Canada after spending few days there but Justin kept complaining about his mother being too bossy about him being pregnant and his health. Patricia would slap Justin's head if he didn't finish his meal and all he got was a huge plate full of half boiled vegetables and two eggs every single day. No meats because that they were unhealthy. He didn't want to eat because he'd throw up after every meal but Pattie would make sure to prepare another plate before he comes out of the bathroom after throwing everything up. And he has to eat or she'd beat his ass. The worst part was that he had to drink a tall glass of milk almost every single hour and he hated milk, specifically when he felt nauseous.

Justin's dad would give Jason a murderous look even if he kissed Justin's cheek and to be honest, it scared Jason a little bit. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other and they understood that Justin's dad thought of him as a baby still and he had a hard time accepting that Justin wasn't the baby boy who left them at the age of eighteen but a married man who's about to give birth to twins in couple months. But it is hard living under the same roof as your husband and his parents. Especially when your husband is as hot as Justin Bieber and makes you wanna fuck every single hole of his body until he passes out. And overprotective parents are the worst barrier that blocks your way. Justin too, had a hard time trying to ignore his sexual temptations because he didn't want his dad to stress over Justin's change after he left.

So when Justin wanted to leave ( until he gives birth so his mother won't be a bitch ( no offense) and try to shove carrots and potatoes down his throat until he throws up, because he missed his parents for years and didn't want to leave.) , Jason agreed without a problem.

"Unisex names? Why?" Jason spoke and swallowed the food after biting.

" Because I want them to feel equal. When I was young, I used to sleep with teddies but Daddy said I was a boy and my friends would make fun of me when I start school so I had to use toys the boys use. I mean, what does that even mean? Do children choose if they want to play with cars or barbies? No, parents give the cars to the boy and barbies to the girl. Because the society has an unspoken rule that boys are to play with cars and girls are to play with barbies. And kids play with the toys they have. It's so unfair. It's the kids who should choose what they want and the sexism is a bad thing but we teach our children that girls and boys are two different types since the day they are born. We wrap our baby boys in a blue blanket and give him a blue room, and give wrap girls in a pink blanket and give her a pink room. We kind of brainwash children since the day they are born. That is wrong. Every child is the same. Can you say if they're a boy or a girl when they're babies and if they aren't Wrapped in blue or pink blanket? They are the same when they are little. They might change physically as they grow up but their hearts are the same. The society is what ruins all that. Is it a crime if a boy cries? Is it a crime if a girl is older in a relationship? Is it a crime if you like the same sex as you? No, but the society is so miserable that it teaches us that boys should be tough and girls should be cute and weak. I'm so sick and tired of being a part of this stupid society and I don't want my babies to be a part of it but I have no choice but to teach them that not everything that the society says is true. They should follow their hearts, not what the others say. Parents should be protective over boys as much as they're over girls. Parents should give girls freedom as much as they give boys. Because boys and girls are the same. They have same feelings and emotions. Boys shouldn't have to hide their feelings and emotions just because of their gender. Girls shouldn't have to be locked up in under their parents' care just because of their gender. Heck, This is 21 century but people still live in stone age. With the technology we have Today, physical strength is not even important. Just think if parents don't give a single fuck about their son and protect their daughter like a princess, the son could roam around in the wrong place at the wrong time and some sick bastard could rape him with ease. Because who would believe if a boy says he got raped? Or would he even tell anyone? No because the society has a stupid theory that the boys don't get raped, boys should protect themselves and if they can't, they're weak and deserve what they gets. " Justin ranted and scoffed at the end. Jason had a smirk on his face even though what Justin was talking was some serious subject and it was important to talk about it because they're going to be parents soon. Justin was adorable as fuck when he was serious and mad at the society.

" What are you smirking at?" Justin glared at Jason.

" Nothing, I just feel like raping you when you talk like that because you're hot as hell babe"

Justin rolled his eyes. " I thought you listened to me all this time and no because I'm pregnant"

Jason pouted. " Pwetty pweese?" He baby talked.

" You're cute but no. We're supposed to decide names for our babies. " Justin grabbed a baby carrot and started chewing on it.

" After one blow job. Please baby please?" Jason gave puppy face.

" I gave you a blow job what, a half an hour ago?"

" I won't bother you again. This is last one for today, please please please-"

" Alright!" Justin sighed. " But after that, we are deciding names for our babies, no funny business, got it?"

" No funny business, only sexy business, got it!" Jason saluted Justin and Justin rolled his eyes but giggled. " Let's go in the room"

******

15 votes + 15 comments = next chapter