36. Tom and Jerry..

Please leave inline comments!!

( You'll understand the title as you read on 😉)

  " You look nervous" Jason smirked, grabbing Justin's hand as he held the steering wheel of his Bugatti La Voiture Noire with other hand. Justin smiled, indeed, nervously as he rested his head on Jason's shoulder. " I don't know where we're going.. our babies are home, I know they're with Laura but.. I'm just.. I've never been on a date before and .. I don't even know if this is a date because we're married and... Uh!"

  " Calm down baby. Babies are gonna be fine. Give me a kiss" Jason said, trying to distract Justin from being so stressed. Justin pecked his lips and sat straight on his seat. " I know this is a big thing for us and very special to us but don't over think. Think about it this way, we, who're not strangers in any way, are going on a date that involves you and me and noone else. What is there to be so nervous about?"

  Justin sighed. " You're right. But at least tell me where we're going!"

   " Noo babe! It's a surprise! Don't make me say it!" Jason whined like a teenager and Justin couldn't help but giggle. " What?" Jason smiled.

  " You're cute" Justin smiled.

  Jason rolled his eyes with a smile and turned the car to the right.

   After a few minutes of peacful silence, Justin giggled out of nowhere. Jason smirked, turning to him. " What are you giggling about?"

   " Nothing" Justin blushed.

   " Tell me baby" Jason whined.

  " Just a stupid thought, not important"

   " I'd like to know what"

Justin looked out the window before he laughed. " I hope you're not taking me into the jungle to kill me"

  " What kind of a stupid thought is that?" Jason snorted.

  " It just came to my head. I told you it was just a stupid thought"

  " You watch movies too much. That's why you've become this dumb "

  Justin pouted. " Don't call me dumb. Dumbass" he crossed his arms. " Movie are great."

   " You don't say that when you wake up in the middle of the night screaming and sweating just because you watched some stupid ghost movie. In fact, you always tell me that you won't watch ghost movies ever again but you still end up having nightmares a week or two later because you can't resist the urge to watch'em. "

  " I haven't had a nightmare for last few months, have I?" Justin frowned to hide his embarrassment.

  " I just realized it... How? Have you stopped watching them?"

   " No, me and Jackie watch them every day"

  " And you don't have nightmares?"

  " Nope"

  " How?"

" I'm a man now" Justin smirked, lifting his collar.

   " I doubt that"

   " Heyy!" Justin whined, hitting Jason's shoulder and crossing his arms with a scowl.

  " Tell me how, baby"

  Justin sealed his lips stubbornly.

  " C'mon baby, or do you want daddy to punish you into talking?" Jason smirked, making Justin blush as he shivered at the thought.