25. You're not a burden to me

Please leave inline comments.

  Jason was making coffee when Justin sat on his bed, watching TV. Jason hadn't been to work for at least a week but it was worth it. He wouldn't leave Justin home alone even if he loses his company. Justin tried to convince Jason that he was going to be alright and their maid could look after him but Jason simply ignored the dirty blonde. Jason let the maid take a break and did Justin's everything with his two hands, from giving him a bath to washing his underwear with baby soap because Jason didn't trust any adult soap to not be too strong for his husband at the moment. Jason freaked out even if a mosquito bit Justin because Jason or anyone else didn't know what can kill Justin while being pregnant. A male being pregnant is a million times worse than a female being pregnant, that's for sure.

  Jason grabbed a bowl of Mac and cheese he made himself, and took the glass of milk he made for Justin, as he grabbed his own cup of coffee and placed all three on a trey before going upstairs.

   " Jason, please let me out of bed" Justin pleaded as he sighed. Jason placed the food and drinks on the bed and climbed on the bed. " Nope"

  " You're so annoying" Justin huffed and tried to get out of bed, landing on his ass on the floor and started to squirm on the floor to move. He succeeded a little bit, but was picked up as he reached the door. Jason took him to bed with ease and put Justin down. " Stay"

  " I'm not a dog"

   " You're my puppy dog" Jason smirked and sat on the bed.

  Justin rolled his eyes, laying down. " I wanna go outside. Staying inside all-day gonna make me a ghost. I wanna feel the sunlight and tan my skin. "

   " I like you this way. No tan skin. I like you pale " Jason hovered over Justin and lie down over Justin, capturing his light pink lips in a sweet kiss.

   " do you have a kink for ghosts?" Justin smiled lazily, caressing Jason's cheek.

  " No, " Jason smiled. " But I have a kink for little boys like yourself"

   " I'm not little. I'm twenty five"

   " I know, but age doesn't define how little or big you are"

  " Then what?"

  " Your body, it's so petit. And 25 is not that old. You'll be my little boy until the day you turn eighty. "

  " And then?"

Jason laughed. " Then you'll be my cute chubby grumpy old grandpa that runs after boys who throw eggs at the door with a cane and yelling at them"

  " Maybe I won't" Justin sighed, looking at his legs that he cannot feel. Jason frowned as he realized what's on his husband's mind. He sighed, sitting against the headboard. " C'mere " he waved Justin over and opened his arms. Justin let a tear fall as he fell on Jason's chest. " I want to feel my legs Jase, it feels weird. I'm scared. What if I won't walk again? I don't want to be a burden to you" Justin was tired of crying and he felt weak about letting the tears control him but he didn't seem to take a break from tears lately.

  " You're not a burden to me. Justin. What's a husband is for if he's not there when you need him? " Jason lifted Justin's chin with the pad of his thumb, making Justin look into Jason's eyes. Jason smiled, genuinely meaning every word he says. Before he wiped Justin's tear stains. " I love you, Justin. I don't want to watch your tears no more. " Jason hugged Justin, slowly caressing Justin's cheek. " I know this is hard to you, this is harder to me myself. I would've said to be positive but I don't want to sugarcoat this situation. This is a life or death situation and the last thing I want to happen is losing everything trying to have one thing knowing damn well that I won't live without you. I love you Justin but I don't have a say in this and you made it clear at the hospital that day. I'm so fucking angry and frustrated with you if I'm being honest, and only way to get out of this misery is abortion but you don't want to do it, which leaves us burning inside every single second we're breathing but I know you will not change your mind. So I won't even try. "

  Justin cried out. " Jason, you're not helping" he whined.

  " I don't need to. I know what this leads to and I don't want to assure you to walk into the trap. I want you to accept the bitter truth. "

  Justin just kept quiet, hiding his face in Jason's chest. Jason sighed, feeling bad about being too harsh but he had to tell the truth. " Drink your milk and eat the Mac and cheese" Jason said after a long silence. " They're getting cold"

  He tried to move but Justin held onto his arm. " Where are you going? "

  " Nowhere. Just outside. The cigarette smoke is not good for you"

   " And it's good for you? " Justin moved from Jason's chest.

  " Don't start Justin. When you listen to me, I'll listen to you" and he walked out of the room. Leave a frowning Justin on the bed.

******
Can I get 15 votes  + 15 comments please?😇