02. What made you cry?

Please leave inline comments!!

" I've been waiting for 45 fucking minutes! Where the fuck have you been?!" Malik yelled as soon as Justin's body appeared Infront of him in his room. He didn't know that Justin was in his bathroom, sobbing his heart out because what Jessica said really hit a weak spot in his heart. But who to blame? He got himself into this because Malik didn't want a relationship and he gave him a chance to choose if he wants to marry Malik or not. And he chose to marry him and agreed that he never wanted anything other than sex from the 29 year old. Malik was nice enough to provide him with everything he needed to spend the luxury life he's living so shouldn't he be grateful than trying to ask for more.. and what he needed is something Zayn Malik cannot provide. He didn't have a right to ask for love when he made it clear in the beginning that he didn't want a relationship.

" Um" Justin cleared his throat because he didn't believe his voice after crying for so long. " I.i was uh.. "

" What happened to your voice?" Malik asked, this time a bit softly. Justin looked down, shaking his head. " Nothing"

" Nothing!?" Malik slammed his fist on the desk, as he shot up , which made Justin jump a bit. " Come here!" He beckoned Justin closer with his finger.

Hesitantly, slowly, Justin walked towards his 'husband', his eyes glued to the floor.

When he was standing Infront of Malik, his chin was squeezed softly in Malik's huge hand. " Look up at me" Malik mumbled.

Justin kept staring down, holding back a sob. Malik slapped Justin's cheek, but not too hard, like when he did when they're having sex. Yet Justin felt the pain and his sob came out. " I said to look at me Justin! You made me do it, stop crying" he said, sounding annoyed.

Justin looked up, and Malik gasped at how red Justin's eyes were, and they were swollen. His whole face was red and Malik couldn't find where he slapped because whenever he slapped Justin's face, or anywhere else for that matter, he always left a red finger print. No matter how hard or soft he hit because Justin's skin was so tender, so delicate, so sensitive and so pale that it got bruised even when you touch him. One of the things Malik loved the most about his husband's body.

" What happened? What made you cry, Justin?" Zayn felt a small pain in his chest but he brushed it off.

" Nothing, I think some soap went into my eye when I was washing my f-"

" Don't bullshit with me and tell me what happened, or do I have to figure it out my way? But you know it's the hard way so start speaking already" Malik scoffed.

" Nothing-"

" Is it some son of a bitch that works here? Did they tell you something?" Not a son, a daughter. Justin shook his head. He's not like that.

" Justin Bieber-Malik!, I'm going to bring my whole staff here, rip your clothes off and fuck you Infront of them on this desk if you don't open your mouth!" He wouldn't do that.. or would he?

Justin bit his bottom lip.

Malik scoffed. " Alright! The hard way it is!"

He grabbed a handful of Justin's hair and pushed, threw him onto the desk. He shirked as Malik grabbed Justin's shirt and literally ripped it off of Justin's skin. " I give you one more chance to tell me whatever the fuck happened before I bring my whole staff in. I'm not fucking with you Justin!" He snapped and grabbed Justin's face. Justin shook his head, a pleading look on his face. " Well?!"

" Please"

" Jessica!" Malik screamed to his assistant who's just outside the door. She barged in.

" Yes Mr-"

" Bring my staff into this room right now! Every fucking one of them. Even the cleaning staff. "

" Zayn no!" Justin cried out.

" Then tell me!" Malik screamed.

" Sir, what's going on-" Jessica spoke, but got cutted off.

" Just do what the fuck I said Jessica!" Malik.

" She did it!" And finally, silence.

" What?" Malik asked, looking at Justin.

" Jessica, she made me cry, there, I said it. Now she's gonna hate me even more! Happy now?!" Justin screamed and jumped off of the desk and ran to the door.. and out of the door.

" I didn't.. he's lying! Why would I make him cry-"

" Get out!" Malik said.

" What, sir I-"

" I said get the fuck out! This is it! You're fired! Pack your shit and get the fuck out of my property!" Malik screamed, and grabbed a handful of Jessica's hair, pushing her out of the room. And slammed the door shut on her face.

***