39. Diamond...

Justin's outfit👆

Please leave inline comments!!

" Baby" Jason grabbed Justin's face, kissing him with so much passion as Jessica watched in shock and frustration. No way in hell would Jason let her presence ruin their date. Justin smiled into the kiss, kissing back with the same amount of love and passion. " I love you" he said, although he was saying that to piss her off, he still meant it with all his heart.

Justin blushed, saying that he loved him too. It was like the memories of the past flew out the window. His presence was so much better and why would he dwell on something that doesn't matter right now? What matters is how far they have come and Justin was happy and satisfied with his life.

Jessica could've exploded with pure jealousy and anger but she faked a smile. Jason wanted to dance because he loved the look of disappointment in her face.

" Would you like something to eat, Mr McCann?" She asked in a low voice, her eyes filled with tears. Both men noticed that but Jason was happy with her reaction when innocent little Justin, being the goody two shoes he is , felt bad for the girl although she caused so much pain in his life.

" Look how far has you come, Jessica" Jason said in an amused tone. " From personal assistant of Jason McCann to a waitress. What a success" Jason said sarcastically.

" Jason!" Justin scolded, grabbing his hand.

" At least you're a waitress at a famous hotel.. how much does they pay you? " Jason ignored Justin, faking a smile at the woman.

" Jason! That's enough" Justin mumbled. The woman gave Justin a murderous look before she ran off. Jason snorted while Justin gulped. That woman really scared him with her glare.

Jason kissed Justin's cheek, caressing his knuckles gently. " Don't get scared, baby. I won't let a fly hurt you and that woman is not going to hurt you."

Justin nodded, resting his head on Jason's shoulder.

A waiter came to them with the alcohol and ice they wanted. " Sorry, sir, the waitress who was supposed to serve you tonight is not feeling well. Don't worry, I'll be serving you tonight." The skinny boy said with a genuine smile.

" It's okay, Daniel" Jason said, looking at his name tag and returning the smile.

" Would you like me to pour you some champagne sir?"

" Yes, please. And add some ice cubes into the glass" Jason nodded as Justin grabbed his small glass of wine with some ice, looking at it with hesitation. Jason chuckled, grabbing the glass and placing it on Justin's lips. " Take a sip, baby. It won't bite you"

Justin blushed as he took a small sip. Jason took a sip for himself to make sure the alcohol is not too strong for his husband. It was not, and it was mixed with orange juice like he requested earlier.

" Do you like it?"

" Yeah" Justin nodded. " It tastes good"

" Don't drink too much, you'll get a hangover because you're not used to it"

Justin nodded.

Jason took his own glass of champagne, taking a huge gulp at ease as he watched Justin savour his wine like a little kid enjoying some candy bar. " Easy baby. Don't get drunk" Jason smiled with adoration at his beautiful husband.

" Would you like to order the food, sir?" Daniel asked, smiling at their lovely gestures because he found it romantic.

" Yes. Can I see the menu?" Jason asked politely, and Daniel handed a menu for each of the men.