31. They're our babies..

Please leave inline comments!!

The doctor pressed a finger to Justin's thigh. " Do you feel it?"

  Justin nodded, in surprise because he couldn't feel his lower body for past few months.

  The doctor hummed. " That's a good thing. Are you going to be okay if I help you stand up?"

  " I guess, "

  The male doctor grabbed Justin's one hand and Jason took the other, and they lifted him slowly so he stood on his feet. " Is it okay if we let go of your arms?"

  " I'm not sure" Justin said shakily. His legs felt like million ants were biting them.

  " Can you feel your legs?"

  " Yeah, but it feels weird"

  " It's okay. It's probably because you didn't use your legs for few months. But if you don't feel like you can stand on your own, why don't you try to walk a few steps? We will hold onto your arms"

   Justin tried, after a bit of struggle , he took a step forward. Everyone cheered him up and he giggled. " I did it"

   " Yes baby. You can do it" Jason smiled and kissed Justin's lips.

  " Another Justin" the doctor supported and Justin took another step. " Good job" he praised. " Now we're going to let you walk alone, without help"

  " No.. I'm not ready" Justin panicked, but the doctor let go of his arm. " Let go, Jason" he said.

  " But-" Jason started.

  " Just do it!" Doctor scolded and Jason let Justin go with a face full of guilt. Justin squealed and tried to reach out to Jason's arm but the doctor pulled Jason away. " Now you can stand on your own. Try to walk back to the bed" the doctor demanded.

   " But.. I can't!"

   " Yes you can. You have to. We won't help you go back to bed so you have to walk back if you don't want to stand there like a statue forever" doctor smirked.

   " You're a jerk!" Jason snapped at the doctor but doctor gave him a look that said 'shut the fuck up!'

  " Please! I'm gonna fall"

" Then start walking"

  " I can't!"

" Stop being a pussy and do it already"

  Justin glared at the doctor, tears forming in his eyes. " Jason"

  " Please do it baby. "

  " I can't!" A tear slipped down his face and Jason sighed, walking closer and whispering in Justin's ear. " I'll suck your dick if you walk back to me" Jason smirked.

  Justin blushed, biting his lip. Jason went and sat on the bed. " C'mere babe. You can do it. Think about the benefits" he winked as everyone else furrowed their eyebrows at Jason and Justin. " What benefits- ooohh" Harry realized, and smirked at Jason. " I know what you told him" he whispered in Jason's ear. Jason just smirked as everyone else either rolled their eyes or smirked. Some people like Pattie didn't get it and Jeremy was furious because he understood but decided to let it slide because he himself wanted Justin to walk again.

    Justin took a step forward, almost falling on the floor but managed. And another, this time he smiled. " I can do it!" He cheered but gasped when he almost fell again. He looked like someone who's walking on a fence, arms wide open as if it's going to help if he falls. " Easy baby" Jason gasped.

  And another step... Another.. and Justin fell onto Jason's chest with a big smile on his face. " I took four steps!" He chirped up because it was a victory to someone who hasn't been able to feel his legs for few months.

  " You can do anything, baby. You're cleaver" Jason whispered as he kissed Justin's lips.

  " That was nice. But you have to keep practicing, Mr Bieber-McCann. " He turned to Jason. " Mr McCann, don't baby him. Be strict on him because he gets lazy when he knows he can get away easily." The doctor looked at Justin who blushed and buried his face in Jason's chest. " Practice walking for thirty minutes every day until he's ready for more time. And he will walk normal again." The doctor said.

     " Can I hold my babies now?" Justin looked up at Jason and Jason smiled, kissing Justin's lips adoringly again. " Of course, baby. They're your babies "

  " They're our babies" Justin smiled.

********

15 votes + 15 comments = next chapter